how to run wwe'12 caw editor on windows 7 ?

Auday

i've downloaded wwe'12 caw editor by xhp creations but i cant run it on windows 7 when i run it it tells me wwe'12 caw editor has stopped working and when i run it on xp it works what to do to run it on windows 7 ?

Try right clicking it and choose Run as Administrator.

If that doesn't work:

- Right click it.

- Go to Properties.

- Select the Compatibility tab.

- Choose to run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

• Like 1

Try right clicking it and choose Run as Administrator.

If that doesn't work:

- Right click it.

- Go to Properties.

- Select the Compatibility tab.

- Choose to run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

i tried everything its not working plz try to find a soulution

Edited by audayalyafi

You already said it works when you run it on Windows XP so that right there would say that the software is Not compatible with Windows 7...I would say you need to run it in XP then ;Probably need to run the program and edit whatever Cas you want then transfer it to flash drive and such to get it to do whatever it is you've been trying to do as it won't run on Windows 7. Either that or your lap top is missing the necessary software / driver updates to be able to read it. As an alternative you could try this and maybe download a new copy from the link in the video description and see if the update works because maybe the downloaded one you have is missing a file to allow it to run on Windows 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3H1_9JdcI

Edited by Damussman

^ If it works for you then I'd say chances are he has a bad file of the program then or missing files in his lap top's OS that won't allow it to run correctly so I'd say run your lap top's windows update to update drivers and software for program and such and then try re downloading from the other links because there's no reason why it would work for one Windows 7 and not the next unless it doesn't meet the requirements somewhere to run it or the file download has missing component somehow.

You already said it works when you run it on Windows XP so that right there would say that the software is Not compatible with Windows 7...I would say you need to run it in XP then ;Probably need to run the program and edit whatever Cas you want then transfer it to flash drive and such to get it to do whatever it is you've been trying to do as it won't run on Windows 7. Either that or your lap top is missing the necessary software / driver updates to be able to read it. As an alternative you could try this and maybe download a new copy from the link in the video description and see if the update works because maybe the downloaded one you have is missing a file to allow it to run on Windows 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3H1_9JdcI

there is no links the links is for concept and usbxtaf-44

And xhp site is not working

plzz if find a link post it and dont post the onw i've put on my other topic cuz it is not working

I would go back and ask the guy bren about it at other forum then since he created the software prgm and see if he has alternate links.

Edited by Damussman

yes i can but i need to know the program runs on win 7 or i'am having a problem in my laptop

Never once in this entire thread has anybody a thing about Your Dad's lap top... Your own post even says in MY Laptop. The simple fact is you thought you'd be smart giving people a SOB story about some BS only to then make other thread here and attempt to pull a fast one not once but 2X stealing the Rock Caw that Archer & Wolfgang did, and AjSim's Ryback was the second offense so get a clue grow up and quit bitching and moaning when you were caught.

Edited by Damussman