Minitron Tutorial?

RyanAJWood

Does anyone know how I go about importing a minitron for my CAWs as shown in the latest community showcase videos? I have the Brienj caw editor but I just need to know how to do it.

If you have a retail you can hack in actual Titantrons and use preset minitrons. If you have a JTAG you can hack in both.

Yes, I have a retail I would like to hack in actual trons and use preset minitrons, could you please explain to me how I would do this?

• 4 months later...

ya if someone knows how please pm me i really want minitron it will make my game play more fun titatron is great but minitron also thanks brienj for the work u are a great guy and hope you always make great programs

need batista by von

holyloader what don't you understand? No-one is going to give you Batista or any other CAW for that matter. Now why don't you just buy WWE '13 and use all of the CAS files for that, there's loads of them.

• Like 2

holyloader what don't you understand? No-one is going to give you Batista or any other CAW for that matter. Now why don't you just buy WWE '13 and use all of the CAS files for that, there's loads of them.

Smacktalks already told u i am not holyloader.

Smacktalks already told u i am not holyloader.

Umm he told us you ARE holyoader! Here is the quote from the other topic.

It's the same guy, i've just closed his topic, warned him and suspended him for 3 days. Let me know if he causes any more issues.

Also here is another quote from this topic http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/40181-batista-vs-foley-vs-matt-hardy/page__st__40

'I'm closing this, btw holyloader is indeed MrHARDcoreV and he's just been warned.'

Edited by Nazza
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...