WWE '12 Kurt Angle CAWMPETITION! (Closing Date: August 29th)

Smacktalks

This month's WWE '12 CAW Competition for August features Attitude Era Kurt Angle from his early WWF days, back when he still had hair (You can view Edge shaving it off below).

Starting today you'll have 3 1/2 weeks to complete your creation and enter it into the competition.

To enter, all you need to do is post a reply to this topic with a photo of your creation, your Gamertag or PSN Name and upload your creation to Community Creations using the search tag "cawmpetition4" so we can easily find it (Your creation must be editable or it's harder to judge it if it's not).

The closing date for entries is Wednesday 29th August, with the winner being announced on Saturday 1st September and having their creation featured in the next episode of the Community Showcase on Monday 3rd September.

Good Luck to everyone that enters!

CAWMPETITION RULES

- Entries MUST be your own creation.

- Entries MUST be uploaded to Community Creations.

- Entries MUST use "cawmpetition4" as one of the search tags.

- Entries MUST be editable.

- Hacked face textures are NOT ALLOWED.

JUDGING

All entries will be judged on the face primarily, with more points awarded for the body morphing, attire, multiple attires, moveset, entrance, etc.

Prize

This months prize will be the choice of any game up to the value of £25.

You can view the Hair vs. Hair match that led to Angle having his head shaved bald embedded below:

<center><iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3FFT0XdNxrc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>

Source: Smacktalks.org

here is a preview to mine i hope you all like him good luck to everyone i am still working on him

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

sorry dont know why video won't wrk but this is my kurt made by me i uploaded it a week ago but will re upload with correct tags attires are original tna current impact wwe team angle and wwe

Edited by bobby de niero

here is my kurt angle attitude era caw i got rid of the mouth piece,i hope you all do your best,tell me what you think of him aswell tags are Kurt Angle,Cawmpetition4,Attitude Era

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

my xbox gamertag is TacticalCheddar my caw is a early kurt angle featuring his attire from no mercy armagedon raw is war and debut his tags are cawmpetition4 kurt and angle i wish good luck to everyone and also for some reason i did not allow my move set for him so i will upload that with same tags

:banana:

My Kurt Angle caw comes with 12 attires ( attitude era, TNA, WWE and the '96 olympics attire) PSN name: gabet1969. Keywords: Kurt Angle, gabet1969, cawmpetition4. If someone could help me with the pics I would really apreciate it.

I have uploaded my Kurt Angle to Xbox Community Creations.

It comes with 3 attires: 1. Royal Rumble 2000 (this is also the same as his debut attire) 2. Raw Is War 3/5/01 3. Smackdown 7/26/01

My Gamer Tag is ''paul shadow'' and the search tags are: CAWMPETITION4, ATTITUDE & RATCHFORD29

6d50488f.jpg

Search Tags: Kurt Angle, Cawmpetition4, Attitude Era

4 Attires: Royal Rumble 2000, Armageddon 2000, Smackdown 6/27/01, Same as Last But Singlet is Red

78bu5.jpg

pyONr.jpg

p1gBb.jpg

ceCIf.jpg

1ze4l.jpg

MW4tq.jpg

qne8B.jpg

MyJe2.jpg

Search Tags: Kurt Angle, Cawmpetition4, Attitude Era

4 Attires: Royal Rumble 2000, Armageddon 2000, Smackdown 6/27/01, Same as Last But Singlet is Red

78bu5.jpg

pyONr.jpg

p1gBb.jpg

ceCIf.jpg

1ze4l.jpg

MW4tq.jpg

qne8B.jpg

MyJe2.jpg

have uploaded my Kurt Angle to PSN Community Creations

It comes with 4 Attires

1. Vengeance 2001

2. Raw 26/11/01

3. Judgement Day 2002

4. Summerslam 2001

My PSN name: gregerstefan

Searchtags are: cawmpetition4, kurt angle

Edited by gregerstefan

CAWMPETITION RULES

- Entries MUST be your own creation.

what do you mean by - Entries MUST be your own creation. do you mean we cant base this on somebody's caw because some of the entries are based on Shock's caw

I didn't just slap on his face, i used it as a base and made some adjustments to make it better, i tweaked the eyes, mouth, nose, exc.. used designs to make the hair more accurate, logo's to blend in the face, and the attires & paint tool are 100& all mine

Edited by STONECOLD92

I didn't just slap on his face, i used it as a base and made some adjustments to make it better, i tweaked the eyes, mouth, nose, exc.. used designs to make the hair more accurate, logo's to blend in the face, and the attires &amp; paint tool are 100&amp; all mine

I didn't mean you, I was just asking if we could use somebody's base

what do you mean by - Entries MUST be your own creation. do you mean we cant base this on somebody's caw because some of the entries are based on Shock's caw

If you use someone else's morphing as a base, etc. you need to mention that in your post and also where possible provide a link to the original caw whose morphing you used, that way I can see what's been changed.

Name: Kurt Angle (w/ Hair)

Search Tags: cawpetition4, Kurt Angle & GrumbleMonkey

PSN: Hav_A_Nice_Day

Moves, Entrance & 4 Hair-Filled Attires! By GrumbleMonkey

Attires Include:

-Vengance 2001

-Fully Loaded 2000

-Survivor Series 2000

-Vengeance 2002

9bf577c1.jpg

4b3acf20.jpg

8e25df3d.jpg

f3c976c2.jpg

7b60df6b.jpg

b1609774.jpg

ed777f20.jpg

7cdfedc1.jpg

90285014.jpg

Edited by GrumbleMonkey

UPLOADED

I made a 2nd account since Xbox was giving free gold for the weekend. My 2nd GT is The 3lectricity.

Tags: cawmpetition4, AKz EffecT, Kurt Angle

Sorry for the bad Phone pics

IMG_20120815_213854.jpgIMG_20120815_213920.jpgIMG_20120815_213937.jpg

WWF Debut

IMG_20120815_213956.jpgIMG_20120815_214016.jpg

WWF Suvivor Series 2001

IMG_20120815_214123.jpg

IMG_20120815_214133.jpgIMG_20120815_214142.jpg

WWF 2001 WCW Champion

IMG_20120815_214219.jpgIMG_20120815_214231.jpg

WWF American Cheetah

IMG_20120815_214305.jpgIMG_20120815_214317.jpg