WWE '12 Triple H CAWMPETITION! (Closed)

Smacktalks

@ Stingertap I really liked your version of Triple H a whole lot. It really looks sharp as does your other work that I saw on CC for that matter. Great job on them all and Great job across to board to each and every person who took part in this the 3rd installment of these cawmpetitions as they get bigger and better each time out and there are a lot of excellent creations being turned out by a lot of people that not many of us would have even known of if not for these topics and their features . Hats Off to Everybody involved

Edited by Damussman

I would imagine the results will be just like the other two have been where Paul will pick a 1st, 2nd and 3rd, as usual and @ Rico Your Hunter isn't all that bad so nice work there however you should try and open your previews in some program such as paint this way you can then rotate them to be right side up as currently all of them are sideways which makes it difficult to preview.

How do you figure Dolph is leading w the poll when He has 59 and Kurt Angle Attitude era when he had hair has 100+ votes. it's no contest who is winning the poll right now. The Olympic Gold medalist has a Huge Lead on every other wrestler on that Poll