The Big Question About WWE'12 and SvR 2011

Thedeadmanrising

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is better than wwe'12

• Smackdown vs Raw 2011
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2010
    • None of the above
    • They all suck

Okay now i think this is the real question which one is better wwe'12 or svr 2011,i saw a video on youtube and the comments below,and more people like svr 2011 more than wwe'12 in my view svr 2011 was better,heck svr 2010 was better than wwe'12.at least we can have fun online in svr 2011 and 2010 which one is better all of you,don't worry about those guys who disagree with you statement its not youtube

heres a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvKj_9cIVI

I'm gonna say... SvR 10 only because the caw mode was better than svr 11 imo it was more realistic. But for the online they all suck.

ok I see your point because i like 2010 aswell but only thing they need is a 6 player matches and a royal rumble

plus wwe'12 it is a game where we can only have fun offlline not online because those jerks who cheat you out of your victory when fought hard during the whole match here's an example:

elimination chamber your time to get in the match you have a hacker you fight for an hour with you other opponents who is trying to help you,and you got five finishers then he eliminate everyone else.now he is holding every body part he has you hit him with five finishers and he kick out everytime.and you just decide to give up and lose...is that fun,i don't think so

Edited by Thedeadmanrising