WWE '12 Shane McMahon CAW Competition (Closed)

Smacktalks

Hey,

Came across this competition yesterday having already created a half-decent Shane O Mac on PSN a while back, unfortunately as of last week I know longer own a copy of WWE 12 so I cannot enter this competition.

That is no problem, but I just wanted to post this anyway to ensure no-one takes any credit for my work *COUGH!*. Especially when other people are likely to work hard to try and win the prize.

Anyway the tags on PSN are: Shane O Mac, Redrandom, Attitude

Someone has already uploaded it to this site actually, I assume an admin as they've given me credit :)

Feel free to message me on youtube or PSN to confirm.

shane_mcmahon306tn77c.jpg

^ I saw one on PSN that looks just like this earlier this week... Unless you changed nicks the guy ripped it as even the Brows look the same which by the looks of it you Painted a custom brow..... Mr. Wilko 22 or something along those lines ....I think even your Hardy was ripped by the guy 2.

PSN name:SSnake76

TAGS:Shane McMahon,cawmpetition2,SSnake76

i would aprecciate it,if someone could help me with the pics,because i cannot get them to look good :/

• Like 1

^ I saw one on PSN that looks just like this earlier this week... Unless you changed nicks the guy ripped it as even the Brows look the same which by the looks of it you Painted a custom brow..... Mr. Wilko 22 or something along those lines ....I think even your Hardy was ripped by the guy 2.

To be honest, it looks like you ripped his face. Everything but the eyebrows is the same, even the little design on his forehead.

??? what designs are you seeing on forehead as there aren't any designs anywhere on his forehead......Also I've made Shane Mcmahon for every game since LOWM that game out shortly after SVR 09 did and that's what I based from.

as for hair suggestions Hair 20 works sort as does 16

Edited by Damussman

ha, that means a lot coming from you.

But yeah thats my PSN tag, message me and i'll confirm it.

2qc2jxy.jpg

Both of the creations are different, you can see the different morphinng, etc. when you compare them side by side, so lets leave it at that before anyone starts arguing.

Came across this competition yesterday having already created a half-decent Shane O Mac on PSN a while back, unfortunately as of last week I know longer own a copy of WWE 12 so I cannot enter this competition.

Red, i'm happy to include you in this competition if your Shane is still online to download?

Also it was me that added it to the website, I usually add good caws I find online or download from Community Creations. Great work on your Hardys btw, those are two of my favourite caws on the PSN side.

• Like 1

I so Hope you can include his Because I think it's one of the Best and I like the creative idea there as well 2 SSnake for a different hair then what most would probably settle on. I tried a similar hair idea earlier this week when it was confirmed we'd do Shane but couldn't mold the style I was using the way i thought it would as the design work disappeared on me once finalized and it just blended to hair style. Great Job and Best of Luck to the rest of you involved here.

Will post some preview pictures later tonight hopefully.

I'm using SvR 07 shirt textures for one of my attires, been trying to upload the textures to CC but it keeps failing. Will submit the CAW around the 20th, still working on the moveset and body morph.

My attires are -

Red Jersey /w Shane 'O Mac Texture

Green Jersey /w Shane 'O Mac Texture

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 Jersey

White Jersey /w Shane 'O Mac Texture