WWE '12 Shane McMahon CAW Competition (Closed)

Smacktalks

Earlier this week I set up a poll on our Facebook page to determine who this month's WWE '12 CAW Competition would feature, with Shane McMahon topping the poll with a healthy lead.

So, this month's challenge is... Shane McMahon!

Starting today you'll have 3 weeks to complete your creation and enter it into the competition, with this months winner recieving the choice of 2100 MS Points or a £25 PSN Voucher.

To enter, all you need to do is post a reply to the topic link in the video description with a photo of your creaton, your Gamertag or PSN Name and upload your creation to Community Creations using the search tag "cawmpetition2" so we can easily find it.

The closing date for entries is Wednesday 27th June, with the winner being announced on Saturday 30th June and having their creation featured in the next episode of the Community Showcase.

Full rules can also be found via the link in the description and good luck to everyone that enters!

CAWMPETITION RULES

- Entries MUST be your own creation.

- Entries MUST be uploaded to Community Creations.

- Entries MUST use "cawmpetition2" as one of the search tags.

- Hacked face textures are NOT ALLOWED.

- The winner will receive their prize via message to the Gamertag / PSN ID that uploaded the winning creation.

- The winner can opt to receive points for either console.*

JUDGING

All entries will be judged on the face primarily, with more points awarded for the body morphing, attire, multiple attires, moveset, entrance, etc.

* - We reserve the right to amend the prize depending on availability and the location of the winning user.

Source: Smacktalks.org

You won't be able to find logo as it needs to be paint tooled / downloaded from CC so you have it available when creating him. as for his hair again his actual style isn't available so just try and pick the one you feel closest or you could try and pick a half decent one and try a custom hairline / shame by using designs and such to maybe modify the default hairs

l would like to have a Jeff Hardy, an Edge, a Boogeyman or a Underrtaker competition because this are very hard CAWs. But Shane is ok too :)

There are already great Undertaker and jeff hardy caws out there...although edge and boogeyman wd be a good idea

Started working on this last night, I have four planned attires which are

- Suit

- Red Jersey

- Green Jersey

- DX "X-Punk" Attire

Then I'll be making a moveset, entrance and render.

Edited by diehards

^ nice selection there attire wise but I don't think you can do a render for this or at least not submit with such a render because isn't that a form of hacks as the render isn't preexisting already so that breaches the rule of No Hacking allowed..... which is why the XBL crew can not texture anything by their usual hacking them in.... However it would be a huge help for folks if there were some attire references preferably front & back so to make them look as authentic as possible as I've seen a few that looked God awful in that sense .

Edited by Damussman

^ nice selection there attire wise but I don't think you can do a render for this or at least not submit with such a render because isn't that a form of hacks as the render isn't preexisting already so that breaches the rule of No Hacking allowed..... which is why the XBL crew can not texture anything by their usual hacking them in

The render is more for myself, I hate having CAWs with no renders :p

Question:

Are attire textures allowed? e.g Shane O Mac logo.

^ How's the XBL server atm as the PSN completely sucks right now as far as trying to upload / download anything

Horrible man.

It was fine for around two weeks or so, the odd hiccup here and there but for the past week it's been awful.

PSN really stinks tonight... You can't even stay on long enough to even attempt to upload or download I've been trying since eve. we'll just keep trying and maybe eventually it will go through

Edited by Damussman

Any texture that is uploaded for people to use is allowed, with the exception of face textures.

Good to hear.

McMahon is proving to be quite a challenge, nice choice.

PSN really stinks tonight... You can't even stay on long enough to even attempt to upload or download I've been trying since eve. we'll just keep trying and maybe eventually it will go through

I've had the same problem all week, tho usually it works fine for me during the day. I thought it was just slow on Mon / Tues due to everyone being on holiday in the UK but even since then it keeps timing out.

PSN:

wwegamingadmin2. Tags, here comes the Money., Cawmpetition2, Shane O' Mac

332qclu.jpg

some video footage...

Shane McMahon Challenges Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship:

little tip for folks: for Authentic Feel Put the following for Call Name : Shane O MAX as it sounds like the announcers say Shane O' Mac

also this competition was both fun and frustratingly challenging because there aren't much in the way of good attire references for Shane McMahon

I hate when pics don't post right.

Edited by Damussman