John Cena May CAWMPETITION (Closing Date: May 30th)

Smacktalks

Best of luck to all you guys who are still trying to submit entry / those who are involved and have theirs in. I agree with earlier notion of maybe needing a possible extension window as the servers have been ***** all wknd for trying to upload / download stuff such as paints and actual CAS content. Being Memorial Day wknd / official holiday today I expect it to only get worse as the day progresses with all kids home from school and crowding it's respective servers

That's a good point, i'm happy to extend this until Wednesday 30th. :)

• Like 2

Btw thanks for putting my Batista. Caw on your showcase video. It was a while ago. But I just found out. ISo judgin from my other work you should know my cena caw will be good. I changed my gt from AyrtonVargas to akz effect.

No problem, it was really good, it looked just like the DLC Batista.

I'm really really impressed by all of these great Cena caws being banged out for this particular Contest... Just really goes to show some true talents out there. Best of luck to everybody and hope to see more being uploaded before the deadline extension

No problem, have you been able to upload it? If so could you post the search tags please?

I haven't been able yet, me and my dad is trying to fix the connection problem.

@Damussman, I appreciate you uploading my pics thanks

• Like 1

^ welcome anytime and hope you fix your internet connection for your gaming console and all. Mine cuts out periodically myself so I just pull the router plug then plug in back and that seems to resolve whatever issue it has.

Yeah

This cawmpetion concept is totally off the hook!...i finally have a great cena caw(really had a hard time finding one prior to this)...It would be a great idea to have cawmpetitions for superstars who should be made but arent being paid attention to or their existing caws arent that extraordinary...Id love to hear whats comming up after cena(really hoping for an AJ Styles, Christian, Randy orton cawmpetition...)...

One would agree judging by simple preview as clearly that was the best looking Cena caw from face alone not including the attires but as caw makers we all strive to have the most realism feel and his cena symbolizes that best in my honest opinion.

No official word has been handed down as yet as Paul was gracious enough to extend the deadline to Wednesday due to the original deadline falling on Memorial Day weekend and the crowding of server wouldn't host but if you see post #30 you'll see odds on favorite and potential winner's Cena preview picks as it's the Best Likeness of all that were previously added so as many have stated it's a done deal in our opinions as to who the actual winner out to be crown as.