John Cena May CAWMPETITION (Closing Date: May 30th)

Smacktalks

The winner has been announced, click here to see who won!

Starting today we are running a monthly CAW creation competition were we will set a certain superstar for you to create, with the best submitted creation winning 2100 Microsoft Points or a £25 PlayStation Network card.

This month's superstar is... JOHN CENA!

To enter, all you need to do is post a reply with a photo of your John Cena CAW, Gamertag / PSN Name and upload your creation to Community Creations using "cawmpetition1" as one of the search tags so we can easily find it.

The closing date for entries is Wednesday 30th May, with the winner being announced on Thursday 31st May and having their creation featured in the Community Showcase the same day.

You can find help pics for Cena's face and attires here.

Full rules can be found below so make sure to read them before entering and GOOD LUCK!

CAWMPETITION RULES

- Entries MUST be your own creation.

- Entries MUST be uploaded to Community Creations.

- Entries MUST use "cawmpetition1" as one of the search tags.

- Hacked face textures are NOT ALLOWED.

- The winner will receive their prize via message to the Gamertag / PSN ID that uploaded the winning creation.

- The winner can opt to receive points for either console.*

JUDGING

All entries will be judged on the face primarily, with more points awarded for the body morphing, attire, multiple attires, moveset, entrance, etc.

* - We reserve the right to amend the prize depending on availability and the location of the winning user.

Gamertag- xxBLSTYLINxx

Search Tags- Cawmpetition , LER, John Cena

4 Attires- Svr 07, Svr 09, Svr 10, And the Cena vs Brock Attire

My Face is Accurate (in my opionion). Hope all the WWE12 fans like it.

PSN ID: Tr4n_ViMiTi

Search Tag:Cawmpetiton, Tr4n_vimiti, John Cena

Attires: Salute to the nation (green), Hustle, Loalty, Respect (blue), Rise Above Hate (black) and Thuganomics (Celtics Bird jersey)

Hope you like it! =)

^ I'm guessing that unless there is another Cena involved that it would be that of Icon's above as judging by preview vs the video in question stopped and free framed at 13 sec. his is the closest to that version shown at that time frame.

Btw thanks for putting my Batista. Caw on your showcase video. It was a while ago. But I just found out. ISo judgin from my other work you should know my cena caw will be good. I changed my gt from AyrtonVargas to akz effect.

Edited by AKz Effect

well here is my John Cena

Tags: You Can't see me, Cawmpetition1, John Cena

PSN ID: WWEgaming admin2

Caw preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-taoaAyFA&feature=youtu.be

In game Action: ( Cena vs Cawmpetition all computer controlled)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7sCLGFZCkc&feature=youtu.be

Other Pack of Cena will be up later this week as well.

^ I'm guessing that unless there is another Cena involved that it would be that of Icon's above as judging by preview vs the video in question stopped and free framed at 13 sec. his is the closest to that version shown at that time frame.

it aint icon's...he's uploaded two and they are quite different

• Like 1

Best of luck to all you guys who are still trying to submit entry / those who are involved and have theirs in. I agree with earlier notion of maybe needing a possible extension window as the servers have been ***** all wknd for trying to upload / download stuff such as paints and actual CAS content. Being Memorial Day wknd / official holiday today I expect it to only get worse as the day progresses with all kids home from school and crowding it's respective servers

GamerTag - KingDeeZeL X

Tag - Cawmpetition1

4 Attires - New York Nets Dr J Jersey, Joe Namath Bama Jersey, Red Sox Jersey, Phoenix Suns Barkley Jersey.

IMAG0007.jpgIMAG0010.jpgIMAG0012.jpg

Btw thanks for putting my Batista. Caw on your showcase video. It was a while ago. But I just found out. ISo judgin from my other work you should know my cena caw will be good. I changed my gt from AyrtonVargas to akz effect.

Yeah..an extension should definitely be given on account of memorial day..Id love to see what Akz Effect brings to the table..really enjoyed all of your Batista caws(for some reason, one of them wasnt available for download)..