• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CultofPunk

CultofPunk

Jobber

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

Theres a Storyline Going On in NXT That I like.

That should be on TV Michael Mcgillicutty & Tyson Kidd
Mcgillicutty is still a Heel and Kidd is now a Babyface Mcgillicutty Menctioned all of the guys who are Sons after Hall of Famers, He name dropped , His Dad Curt Hennig , Ted

Dibiase, Jr. amd Others He Didn't Menction Randy Orton , Or Husky Harris , Usos.

What Im Getting At He is Saying That Tyson Kidd is not a True Hart He is Right and That He Never Will be like the Third or Second Generation of Hall of Famers He isn't anything but a Guy who just befriended David Hart Smith and is Dating Natalya.
While Guys Like Michael Mcgillicutty is The Son of Curt Hennig and Is a Breed of Sons of Hall of Famers

What I don't Understand.Is Why This Isn't On TV It is a Definately a Storyline Compared to Others on NXT

#2 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 23,646 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

I guess it would work. I'm kinda suprised they havent already had McGillicutty involved in some storyline where he pointed out he was the son of Mr. Perfect, etc. as opposed to being "Michael McGillicutty".

#3 Sunny Dre Carter III

Sunny Dre Carter III

ᴱᵀᴴᴬᴺ ᶜᴬᴿᵀᴱᴿ ᴿᴼᴮᴮᴱᴰ ᴹᴱ

• 2,445 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Good thing Tyson Kidd got the upperhand in the feud. I really wish WWE would utilize this guy as he really has the in-ring credentials in my view. He just needs a personality is all. I actually dig the recent babyface gimmick of him. It suits him.