Hey guys whats up

CanaMatt

Not much here really. I am an industrial firefighter working on oil rigs these days, and my son is due to be born august 12th.

Planning on swinging by here more regular though since I see some faces I like.

The board moves very very slowly in my browser though, not sure why that is

HAHAH I just went on this website after literally YEARS to see whats been happening. Sup matt. I miss talking to you. Gonna be a dad?! Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Where are the rest of you?! HAHAHAHH WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DON?!?!?

Holy shit I was the biggest fag ever. Ughhhhhhhhhh I remember being like 15 and reading old posts on some board and thinking "man what a fag I was". I must have been the biggest fag ever at 13. What about 5 years from now? Am I destined to be the biggest fag ever for the rest of my life? How were you guys even friends with me?

already took a screenshot and photoshopped aero out

lmao @ sanga's sloganizer sig. and the burns.

Think I have to take a new terrible shitty ass job that will pay me ridiculously well since my car is now toast. Sucks. It is a hard, physical labour job, that requires constant travel, and I will only be home on my 5 days off a month. Oh well. Tis the price I pay.

I am also trying to get out of firefighting after literally only having a job for like a year lmao. I am planning on proposing to the lady though, and I know it bothers the shit out of her that I am a firefighter(though at the start of our relationship it was one of my more attractive qualities, I guarantee), and to be honest, ever since I found out she was pregnant I kind of turned into a huge pussy myself, and get kind of frightened at work lmao. Oh well, I noticed I meet the prerequisites to get into the prepharmacy program, and I can complete it under two years through distance learning while still working. I was originally "supposed" to be a pharmacist like 8 years ago when I was in highschool(holy shit I am old now, I used to post on smacktalks when I was twelve), and am kind of exploring the idea again these days.

Also my son is going to be half black half white and literally last named Gray lmao how hilarious is that

how are you fags