Jeff Hardy

LastRide123

Jeff- Started with krooksi69s face figs then did a lot of tweaking(I'm no longer releasing the formula, I've decided to upload 4 attires) also in these pics Ive used my armbands but Ill not be uploading them because i heavily tweaked someone elses, so IF youre going to use jeff, id suggest dling Platapus619s armbands.

Body fig credit to Gamevolt

2-Xtreme logo- Krooksi69 (tweaked by me)

Matt- This is a very early WIP worked on it for 3 hours or so--Suggestions?

credit to z7Collins(psn) for the V1 logo and the Era of Mattitude logo on the back

NO BODY FIGURES YET. If anyone has good one, or would like to do Matts body figures for me that'd be awesome-

Will have a side shot of Matts face later on tonight.

I am planning on doing 4 attires for Matt, though I am unsure of which ones, I know for sure V1 and Hardys but the other 2 remain a mystery to me. Any ideas?

photo-32.jpg

photo-29.jpg

photo-33.jpg

photo-31.jpg

Hardy Boys

photo-34.jpg

photo-35.jpg

photo-40.jpg

photo-39.jpg

photo-38.jpg

photo-37.jpg

photo-41.jpg

photo-42.jpg

photo-43.jpg

Edited by DominusPrime

That's a decent start on the face. I read that you aren't that good at paint tool but, based on what I'm seeing what you did with those arm bands. That's damn good job. I'll try to help you as best as I can because I just recently decided to take a knack at Jeff Hardy.

First of all, I'm sure you have your reference pics but this texture would provide some assistance.

oa2j9l.jpg

Your initial changes should be to first change the face skin where there aren't many darker areas as Jeff's face lacks those. I would suggest also using face paint 55 to further blend in those darker areas with a color that matches his skin color.

Next I would try to get rid of those horrible looking eyebrows. Personally, that's the lazy way to do the cat scratches he fashions. I would paint tool the eyebrows. In that same paint tool to save layers, I would try to make some wrinkles (darker spots) such as the ones he has under his eyes and on cheeks but they should blend in with the skin evenly and smoothly.

When selecting the mouth, use lips 14 as that suit Jeff Hardy best and try to mess with the coloring. Pay attention to his upper lip. That makes a difference. His lips are the manly version of Angelina Jolie's lips. Toggle that. I wouldn't concentrate on thickness of the mouth, but rather focus on the thickness of the lips in general.

hardyface.jpg

Here is a reference for his nose although I think you might have nailed that one although I would make that smaller and increase the mouth's height. In turn, you would have to make the jaw smaller.

Also, I would try to add a combination facial hair to give him some shadow underneath his trademark facial hair and be sure to give him a mustache and blend it with his skin color. It helps quite a bit.

As far as the cheeks go, add gaps to them (mainly revealing cheek bone lines). I'd try to incorporate that into that paint tool you do with the eyebrow. The paint tool feature is quite useful when adding to the face.

Keep working on it though mate. You're on the right track. With the suggestions I've given you, you might have a Jeff Hardy most would dream of having.

Let me know on the attires you're planning to make and I'll give it a download when I find it.

Source: Zurick, XboxHackingPortal

• Like 1

That's a decent start on the face. I read that you aren't that good at paint tool but, based on what I'm seeing what you did with those arm bands. That's damn good job. I'll try to help you as best as I can because I just recently decided to take a knack at Jeff Hardy.

First of all, I'm sure you have your reference pics but this texture would provide some assistance.

oa2j9l.jpg

Your initial changes should be to first change the face skin where there aren't many darker areas as Jeff's face lacks those. I would suggest also using face paint 55 to further blend in those darker areas with a color that matches his skin color.

Next I would try to get rid of those horrible looking eyebrows. Personally, that's the lazy way to do the cat scratches he fashions. I would paint tool the eyebrows. In that same paint tool to save layers, I would try to make some wrinkles (darker spots) such as the ones he has under his eyes and on cheeks but they should blend in with the skin evenly and smoothly.

When selecting the mouth, use lips 14 as that suit Jeff Hardy best and try to mess with the coloring. Pay attention to his upper lip. That makes a difference. His lips are the manly version of Angelina Jolie's lips. Toggle that. I wouldn't concentrate on thickness of the mouth, but rather focus on the thickness of the lips in general.

hardyface.jpg

Here is a reference for his nose although I think you might have nailed that one although I would make that smaller and increase the mouth's height. In turn, you would have to make the jaw smaller.

Also, I would try to add a combination facial hair to give him some shadow underneath his trademark facial hair and be sure to give him a mustache and blend it with his skin color. It helps quite a bit.

As far as the cheeks go, add gaps to them (mainly revealing cheek bone lines). I'd try to incorporate that into that paint tool you do with the eyebrow. The paint tool feature is quite useful when adding to the face.

Keep working on it though mate. You're on the right track. With the suggestions I've given you, you might have a Jeff Hardy most would dream of having.

Let me know on the attires you're planning to make and I'll give it a download when I find it.

Source: Zurick, XboxHackingPortal

Thanks so much for all of this! This is such a huge help! Im unsure of attires right now, as i wanted to nail the face first, thanks so much agai for all of this, ill post back in a day or two with updates.

Likin' the update dude. Depending on how many layers you have left, it'd be best to blend in some designs to get rid of the much darker spots on his face. Use Face Paint 55, place the eyebrows paint tool on top of it and get back to me on how that works out. I would also try to adjust the wrinkling on his forehead to make them not stand out as much. I know that's easier said than done. Paint tool can be a bitch. Another way would be to toggle around the skin aging. My Hardy is up to 55 and I used designs to blend in the face.

Try to increase the upper lip thickness the most. His upper lip should be bigger than his lower lip, but the illusion would be that they are the same to the human mind. Also, increase the mouth's height a tad bit more.

Overall, the morphing is top notch. You just need to get the blending right with designs on his darker spots.

Search up PLATAPUS619 on Community Creations as he's got all of Jeff Hardy's tattoos including his current ones and he's got a vast assortment of paint tools to choose from. This year, there is a lack of logos based on my experience but that guy has pretty good ones as far as your Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho needs are concerened.

The best time to search would be after 1:00 a.m. ET on weekdays as the servers are usually busy. Use these

for more information.

I havent picked out attires yet, im trying to figure out a way that i can add all his tattoos. But If all else fails the last slot does go to the neck tattoo. I know il be doing a mesh attire not sure what color yet though, and ill probably do a Hardys attire, as i do plan on creating Matt after Jeff os complete. I may do an early TNA attire for Jeffs last one, im not sure yet. If you have any requests post some ref pics.

Edited by DominusPrime

Did you cahnge the cheeks area on the Hardy Boys attire? I think it might just be the light on the photo but it looks different.

I like what you did with the HB pendant, most people usually leave that out. Nice work.

For the mesh attire, try looking at the Jeff by Redrandom, he added a mesh attire which looks really good.

He used a shirt that was skin colord i believe...i use paint tool, looks waaaaaaaaay better imo.

I didnt change it, i removed the combinations face hair under his goatee, but i have added back in making it just a tad bit lighter

Thanks, i wasnt sure if people would dig the HB necklace or not, glad it works out.

Any suggestions for other attires?

Edited by DominusPrime

Yeah, I think having the combination in but lighter to blend it in would look good.

I'd personally like to see someone make this t-shirt attire, I always liked it but i've never seen anyone create it in the game.

1019766406236_fear.jpg

Ill give it a shot tonight as im off work, tbh i kind of wanted to give this one a shot anyway. Im going to try to find better pics, ill post an update in a day or two, im going to post some new pics in a couple of hours.

Dude personally if you are taking attire requests, I have one attire request with a little custom blend to it.

It's the attire he wore the night after WWE Extreme Rules 2009 on RAW against CM Punk and Edge in a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavywight Championship.

28lud03.jpg

2ihy0sz.jpg

2vj4bog.jpg

2dr51rm.jpg

2crsyh0.jpg

53n6ea.jpg

2cc1hh.jpg

16m2ijs.jpg

2566b0k.jpg

10540072.jpg

10540096.jpg

10540122.jpg

10540148.jpg

10540160.jpg

10540186.jpg

10540212.jpg

10540236.jpg

10540284.jpg

10540308.jpg

Then, in that same attire, if you can apply these cut outs on the shirt he wore upon his return in 2006 on his arms and the sides of his body.

1-4469_2.jpg

return.jpg

Let me know if you can make it and I'll try to get back at you with more refs.

^^ i can def make this happen. Question for you Sunny, can you tell me where to find a Matt Hardy texture? Hes next on my list. As imo, there are no good ones on ps3

Edited by DominusPrime