My girlfriend wishes....

jitz

I'm thinking of switching hosts in April, it's just getting worse and worse. It went down Tuesday morning just as RAW finished and I tried to post the results and didnt come back up for 4 hours or so, then it went down the same afternoon, followed by going offline sometime this morning until late afternoon.

Apparently the problem was a DDoS attack from China today but there's been no word on what the other outages were. The worst part is we were moved to a new server towards the end of December which was supposed to improve the speed of the site but it's been all trouble since.

...and yesterday's outage was due to a technical problem with the SAN disk storage solution.

We've been moved to a new server now and it seems to be running smoothly, so hopefully it stays the same.

lol

I questioned why the suspended page was up and they noted that the larger sites had been suspended temporarily to ease access on the server while they moved the data. I also mentioned that it doesnt reflect well having that message up so their gonna get in touch with me so I can sort out a custom page or a Facebook redirect to use if it happens again in the future.

When the page come up "contact billing/support" I just figured you had threatened to move providers and they called your bluff. The real story is a lot less funny...

lmao.

I also mentioned that it doesnt reflect well having that message up so their gonna get in touch with me so I can sort out a custom page or a Facebook redirect to use if it happens again in the future.

That's what I thought too. Say you hadn't paid your bill or whatever, what business is it to anybody else? It's not a great look.