Trying to get to grips with the gameplay

Vampire_Heart666

I have only played this game a few times havent had it long on ps3, I am finding the gameplay frustrating and annoying in a triple threat match.

Who are you using? Randy Orton is a good option as you can use the RKO in all sorts of scenarios.

When I first played the demo I never liked the gameplay but once I got the game and played a few matches to get used to the combos the gameplay was really solid.

With ALL Stars it is more like a fighting game in the fact that every character plays differently from one another and they all have variations on the 4 character classes. Best thing to do is play as the 4 different styles and find a character that fits your play style.

It's been awhile since I've played it but grapples are really fun to use, I loved using Bret Hart.

Playing as hogan and finally getting used to the gameplay, Its not as solid as id hoped it to be but its pretty cool doing grapple moves like you say.

Off topic: my svr 11 ps2 iso has finished DL, gonna try to mod it and burn it to dvd to play on my modded ps2.