It's about another mod pack versions for xbox wrestlemania 21.&#33

James sung

Hi, I am James. I am very thankful with your help for sending a xxi explorer 1.5 and very appreciative for guiding for that file. I am finally got that Crazy Chris mod pack version 1 and well applied for my xbox. But, somehow, I am looking for another mod packs such as I saw that mods in this www.wrestlinggames.de which in German though. That is called xbox wrestlemania 21 expansion mod pack beta 3 that it was stated 6 years ago. And I am looking for more "The animal" batista's skin mod which is his black attire was seen in period of 2006 timing. So, Smacktalks.org is there any way that posting a another mods of xbox wrestlemania 21 to me.? I am really looking for that expansion mod pack beta 3 and another batista's skin mod the attire he worn in 2006.

And one more thing to say, you know how to do the mod of old xbox wrestling games "WWE RAW 2" and if there is, good that introducing a good mods of "WWE RAW 2" to me. And that mod pack 1 that have downloaded in google's mailing system. So, you can find in some mailing system on internet.! Please, help me about these ones to reply decent messages after this one.!! I am really need your help!!! Help me,please.! I will waiting for your help for these. Thanks

Edited by James sung

• 1 month later...