Hogan and Warrior Confirmed for All Stars?

ALL STAR

701078b.jpg700822b.jpg

Taken from the Gamestop.ca website, also one of the THQ team were asked on Twitter about the box art and they never said it was fake they merely said 'no comment'. So there is a good chance Hogan is in the game, my guess is that he could of signed a multi game deal or he signed before he went to TNA.

They probably tied Hogan into a multi-game deal when they did LoWM, etc. Besides you cant really put in the likes of Andre and Warrior and leave out Hogan.

It was reported a while ago that Warrior has signed a promotional deal with WWE, so this isn't a shock. So did Randy Savage.

Hogan is a strange one, obviously he still has a deal with WWE in some form.

lol aye unless the warrior is a few foot taller than normal or something, i'd say he's just in there as normal... but then again, mayb thats what warrior wanted... you know what he's like

Some info on how Hogan made it into the game

- Ric Flair is not part of the roster for the WWE All-Stars game.

- Hulk Hogan is in the game, thanks to the fact that he is able to make licensing deals outside of TNA. This is a new game deal instead of an older one that was in place before he went to TNA.

Credit: PWInsider

hmm... he clearly is a money grabbing whore but i'm glad he's in.. thanks to flairs latter years in wrestling i think of him as a saggy old fuckwit, but its a bit sad that he's not in the game considering the line-up... any work on HBK being in it?

Looks like we are getting Hollywood Hogan as well, it seems like everyone will have more than one attire which is really cool because it looks like we might be getting 3 versions of masked Kane.

Edited by ALL STAR

I would say both are doubtful though saying that Nash has signed a legends contract so if the game has DLC I guess it is possible we could see him in the future.

i dunno, depending on when the where worknig on characters and when nash left tna theres a tiny chance he could be in but as its such a small roster i'd imagine they will go with no NWO branding on hollywood hogan etc and look over it.

that said thanks to diesel and razor ramone theres plenty of scope there to give fans an awesome freedom of storylines, partnerships and factions from days gone by, NWO, hbk & his bodyguard, hbk Vs razor in a ladder match etc all that old shit... could be awesome.... really doubt they'll be in, especially hall.

One thing I've just thought about seeing as Hogan has his NWO attire there is a pretty good chance the NWO logo will be in CAW that is if the game has a fully fleshed out CAW.

As for the roster it is at 30 at the moment with an extra 2 as dlc which are ted dibiase/jr

The roster is like this so far with some being leaked

Legends

Andre the Giant

Randy Savage

Bret Hart

Hulk Hogan

Ricky Steamboat

Ultimate Warrior

Stone Cold

Ted Dibiase

Dusty Rhodes

Eddie Guerrero

Jimmy Snuka

Current WWE Superstars

John Cena

Triple H

Big Show

Rey Mysterio

John Morrison

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus

Randy Orton

Cody Rhodes

Ted Dibiase

Other that should be in

Edge

Kane

CM Punk

Undertaker

Jack Swagger

The Miz

Shawn Michaels

Oh yeah forgot to add the work, found this its a full match between Triple vs Cena http://www.4players....pielszenen.html

I love the combo system it just seems to work really well and it looks so smooth the transitions. I like how they have done the finisher system to with the little taunt beforehand, plus the Pedigree looks fucking great.

Another new video which shows the promos for fantasy warfare, Hogan vs Cena

Edited by ALL STAR