WWE SD!2:2011 Recruitment and Previews

SD2 LeGeNd

Guest SeRKaN

Friends 2011 mode, but can not find anywhere nice Would you help me or give me an address in one of these modes help us or upload to let what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SD2 LeGeNd

• kendrickSD2!

• RedeyeJedi

• Mr. Wednesday

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The mod is almost done. I'm really in need of some help with move hacks. If someone experienced is willing, let me know.

i'm waiting for it.one question will the themes be updated?sd 2 rullz. :banana: .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!! the patch works. you just have to use PPF-O-Matic and patch the original iso. For some reason it is not working with the auto patch feature in espxe.

Edited by RedeyeJedi

This is odd. Do the select screen pics show? I believe Red will come up with a fix. you may have to run ppf-o-matic in compatability mode. If not I'll upload the ed2.pac for use with CDmage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i need C2.pac Dent the YOC.ppf no Patch good. ok can modifier Intro open video and wrestler titraton video.but need patch good the YOC PPFoMatic 3.0 no apply change have errors. Sorry for my Englis

• 2 weeks later...

Please upload C2.pac,Caw.pac Dent.pac ED2.pac Exe.pac and all STR NEW video y the Theme New XA.pac music? theme?ok. I will help then updated the new ring apron or skirt ring

also in some things like mini belt and belt,please

such rise is that the ppf arvhivos YOC has errors when

I apply it with 3.0 and 2.0 PPFOMATIC it not Work.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thank brother. Man the post 46 no understand. I say so the mod have entrance music new. "No titantron VIDEO STR" EXAMPLE KANE NEW ENTRANCE MUSIC 2012 HOW WIN. MATCH or how you play Slobber Knocker and you listen old entrance music of the wrestlers. ok legendSD2. I update the new ring skirt you can download in me new post. Please upload the new C2. ED2. XA.DENT. EXE And STR VIDEO. I Will help a update new caw+grafic+str video and OP video smackdown 2012.

Oh, no we haven't got all of the new 2012 entrance videos. Everything is from 2011. If you would like to update them, go ahead. I'm not sure how to edit the music after you win a match. Maybe Redeye Jedi does? Check your pm!

Reder jedi the user knows edit its entries after win musical? the learned to do this? in youtube there a Fan video called WWF Royal Rumble 80 `90 and has new entrance music is the mod I think the Ace I never had that mod where I candownload

Edited by kendrickSD2!