WWE SD!2:2011 Recruitment and Previews

SD2 LeGeNd

Here it is folks. I've reloaded the patch along with the emulator and tools needed to experience the game the way that it was meant to be played. If I'm missing anything at all. Also please feel free to upload mirrors! Enjoy and check back for updates and DLC announcements.

Download the original mod here along with the 2012 DLC #1:

Original (Already patched)

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

PART V

DLC #1:

WWESD2012 Release #1

Official Box Art

1done.png

2done.png

WWE SD!2:2011 Team

NMCM[Texture Modder/Move hacking

RedeyeJedi[Text/Video/Select Screen pics]

Edited by SD2 LeGeNd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SD2 LeGeNd

• kendrickSD2!

• RedeyeJedi

• Mr. Wednesday

I thought that he was still bald. Add his arm tats lose the hair lol. Oh and here'sthat titantron tutorial.

This is the tutorial I have. It does not have pics but I used it just fine. It works well. I do not replace titons for the patches I release now because it makes the patch like 200MBs. Plus there a far less titontrons in the game tan wreslters. Credit to OSCARW.

OSCARW TUTORIAL

(PROUDLY MADE IN COLOMBIA)

WWF SMACKDOWN! 2 CHANGING TITAN TRONS TUTORIAL

The programs you need: (Get the latest versions or maybe you could experience some problems)

-TMPGenc 2.5 (www.tmpgenc.net)

-Virtualdub (www.virtualdub.org)

-STR converter (included with the tutorial)

-Cdmage (http://cdmage.cjb.net/)

Files you need:

-Wrestlers.txt (identify the titantrons of the game)

I usually get titontrons from the WWE website by usiing wm recorder.

First open the wrestlers.txt file and open cdmage. Open up your bin file. go to the str directories and

find the file that you want to replace with your own. (check the list).

Write down in a piece of paper the size of the video you want to replace for (5,644,844 or 8,467,244)

For 8,467,244 it is a 24 second file

For 5,644,844 it is a 16 second file

If the titantron file you downloaded is with extension .wmv open up tmpgenc. A wizard pops up and helps you turn the .wmv file into an .mpeg file. Set to 320x240 and frames to 15 (internal 30). Save it as mpeg. Check the audio option, if the volume is too low you can increase it.

If you have the file as .mpge already use with virtual dub, set the resolution (320x240) and range (16 or 24 seconds) and framerate of the movie (choose process every other frame (decimate by 2 )). Then all you have to do is save the movie as an uncompressed (it is very important that both the audio and video are uncompressed) .avi and there you go.

Once you have your new .avi open up the strconv_e program and go

to file and create new str. Give a name to the str and then choose the

input .avi file. A screen will now pop up: for speed, keep 2x, for sector size this depends on if you checked "raw" or not when building your .bin file. If you didn't,

leave it at 2336, if you made a "raw" .bin image, choose 2352 (RIFF) and

click ok, change the width to 320 and height to 240 and sound to type 37.8

khz stereo and click ok. now the program will make your str file for you!

Now open cdmage and open up your bin file. go to the str directories and

find the file that you want to replace with your own (the order of the

videos you found with your lists) right click on the file and go to import

file. choose your homemade str file and click ok. the program will tell you

the file has to be either truncated or padded but choose ok anyways, you

won't lose anything. The file will import itself. Then use eccregen, scan the image and renerate all changes (If you change many titan trons at once the scan and regenerate process will take time, be patience) and bam you're ready to

play your new copy of smackdown 2 with new titantron videos on an emulator

or on your modchipped psx.

That's all. Enjoy it !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John_Cena_Rus

когда игра выйдет???пожалуйста залейте её на Мегауплоад! :)

When game leaves??? Please fill in it on Megaupload! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest juan david cali colombia

amigo este post va a ser buenisimo gracias

hellow how are you I just wanted to know when you will leave the game for download are creeando I beg you please answer me this is my favorite game, I love the WWE and now you are creeando this game with the superstars of 2011 will be more amazing when it comes out for download I can help in anything just let me know through this forum or give me your facebook

hellow how are you I just wanted to know when you will leave the game for download are creeando I beg you please answer me this is my favorite game, I love the WWE and now you are creeando this game with the superstars of 2011 will be more amazing when it comes out for download I can help in anything just let me know through this forum or give me your facebook

Hi, I'm happy that you're into the mod. I will release it when i'm dpme. There is alot of work to be done, but be patient. It will be released.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest juan david

juan david Cali, Colombia: hello how are you like me to leave me your facebook to show pictures of the wrestlers that I created is not as upload an image to this forum my facebook is juandavid_0525@hotmail.com and tell me which month out this game please

Guest Dreamer

Hey man!thank you for your big work,peepz are love you!I have many utilities for modding wwf sd2,and i can help you.i have few question for you(problems with titantrons modding and other).please reply me roman_skrypnyk@mail.ru . sorry for my bad english,i am only studyung=)

• 1 month later...
Guest SD2 LoVeR

I thought that he was still bald. Add his arm tats lose the hair lol. Oh and here'sthat titantron tutorial.

This is the tutorial I have. It does not have pics but I used it just fine. It works well. I do not replace titons for the patches I release now because it makes the patch like 200MBs. Plus there a far less titontrons in the game tan wreslters. Credit to OSCARW.

OSCARW TUTORIAL

(PROUDLY MADE IN COLOMBIA)

WWF SMACKDOWN! 2 CHANGING TITAN TRONS TUTORIAL

The programs you need: (Get the latest versions or maybe you could experience some problems)

-TMPGenc 2.5 (www.tmpgenc.net)

-Virtualdub (www.virtualdub.org)

-STR converter (included with the tutorial)

-Cdmage (http://cdmage.cjb.net/)

Files you need:

-Wrestlers.txt (identify the titantrons of the game)

I usually get titontrons from the WWE website by usiing wm recorder.

First open the wrestlers.txt file and open cdmage. Open up your bin file. go to the str directories and

find the file that you want to replace with your own. (check the list).

Write down in a piece of paper the size of the video you want to replace for (5,644,844 or 8,467,244)

For 8,467,244 it is a 24 second file

For 5,644,844 it is a 16 second file

If the titantron file you downloaded is with extension .wmv open up tmpgenc. A wizard pops up and helps you turn the .wmv file into an .mpeg file. Set to 320x240 and frames to 15 (internal 30). Save it as mpeg. Check the audio option, if the volume is too low you can increase it.

If you have the file as .mpge already use with virtual dub, set the resolution (320x240) and range (16 or 24 seconds) and framerate of the movie (choose process every other frame (decimate by 2 )). Then all you have to do is save the movie as an uncompressed (it is very important that both the audio and video are uncompressed) .avi and there you go.

Once you have your new .avi open up the strconv_e program and go

to file and create new str. Give a name to the str and then choose the

input .avi file. A screen will now pop up: for speed, keep 2x, for sector size this depends on if you checked "raw" or not when building your .bin file. If you didn't,

leave it at 2336, if you made a "raw" .bin image, choose 2352 (RIFF) and

click ok, change the width to 320 and height to 240 and sound to type 37.8

khz stereo and click ok. now the program will make your str file for you!

Now open cdmage and open up your bin file. go to the str directories and

find the file that you want to replace with your own (the order of the

videos you found with your lists) right click on the file and go to import

file. choose your homemade str file and click ok. the program will tell you

the file has to be either truncated or padded but choose ok anyways, you

won't lose anything. The file will import itself. Then use eccregen, scan the image and renerate all changes (If you change many titan trons at once the scan and regenerate process will take time, be patience) and bam you're ready to

play your new copy of smackdown 2 with new titantron videos on an emulator

or on your modchipped psx.

That's all. Enjoy it !!!

can you upload the wrestlers.txt file, please? thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...

when is that you can play this wonderful game please how long it takes :)

created to the corre wade barret,ezekiel jackson do not forget :lol

when is that you can play this wonderful game please how long it takes :)

created to the corre wade barret,ezekiel jackson do not forget :lol

• 3 weeks later...