spreading the word for svr game players

mill1rbt2

so I have been reading on this site for a while now and if this might be news to some and not news to others but ok I'm wondering if anyone found any program's newer than the one i'm about to mention that let you extract files from .PAC files and add files back into the .PAC files basically I found a program and some of you probably still can't change models of wrestlers and swap models between svr2007,2008 and 2009 maybe 2010....the program is called crossePAC it was made in 1994 and runs from commands in "CMD" in windows I need help typing the last part of the command stuff correctly so I will check back and you can find it on google if the mods allow links I can post one but this is probably what some of you have been waiting for maybe some of you found it already not sure but I want to be able to finally edit and mod the files inside the .PAC files in the game.I'll be checking back here real soon. I thought i'd post in this section to since it's talking about the modding stuff sorry if i'm not supposed to just wanting to help.

• 1 month later...