Brian Pillman

☠ B7 ☠

leave me alone with SvR2010 and your 360 for about 30 minutes, and I'll pump out one of these it seems lol...

for the 2nd year...I give you...

...one of my few heroes...

worshippy.gifBrian f*ckin Pillmanworshippy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLowrxCDxk

update - - - February 4, 2010 - - -

Finally uploaded it a couple hours ago... might not be the last version of him, considering I'm not fully committed to the entrance I gave him just yet, as well as maybe a move or two on his moveset....maybe another small thing or two... but we'll see what the response is, and cross that bridge when we get to it...

search tags: Brian Pillman, WCW, B7

enjoy...:cool:

UPDATE -----January 31, 2010-----

Here's an assorted bunch of shots of what's to come very, very soon...

Some small notes....not much has been done to the figs yet, so disregard that...and I only made his shirts visible during matches for the purpose of giving you a closer look at them... all of the long tights attires are shirtless during gameplay... and the attires aren't completely wrapped yet...some little nooks & crannies left to work out, but nothing major...nothing that'll take more than about 20 minutes...also, after face texturing, there's some tweeks that need to made around the face area, but nothing major either...

hope ya dig it.... :cool:

82816037.jpg

29429328.jpg

my first go at face texturing.....a success?

54565665.jpg

85914958.jpg

61761531.jpg

96729453.jpg

92383238.jpg

78708558.jpg

22079537.jpg

66911147b.jpg

80733487.jpg

80238280.jpg

"Nothing comes between my Calvin Kleins and me....except, of course, your wife Terri!!" :rolleyes:

side note: Apparently, the sight of Brian in a dress is making the referee sick...

53813043.jpg

Another booker-man he respects...