ADDING wrestlers to SVR COMING SOON!

DRAVEN

brienj has done it again.. He has found away to add content from the past svr 360 games into svr2010.. here are some qoutes from him.. ;)

"if you don't replace a model and just add them to the game they work fine too."

"As long as a correct pac file can be created, you could use any model. Right now I am having a problem with added models. There is a file contained within that has the AI of the wrestler. I am trying to find a 2010 model with a smaller one that will fit into older models, but no luck so far. I even tried to remove it from the models, and no luck with that. Looks like I am going to have to rebuild the pac files if I want the CPU to play with them too. The Stephanie McMahon character I added did not have that AI file, and she is playable by the CPU. That is why I tried to trick the game and replace the AI file with a blank one, but that didn't work. Still working out the bugs, but it is working great so far."

"Still working on an easy method that is user friendly for everyone. Once I get the kinks worked out, I'll post some tutorials."

Hey Draven I know back in the day you had a tool called protectpac and if I'm not mistaken it could make pac files. Do you still have this tool or know of a way to repack these files into pac files. I've been working on trying to figure this out for days, and have wasted many disc with failed attempts lol.

You can go ahead and say it was me. :)

I'll post a tutorial here too when I get it all sorted out. Adding models from SvR2009 is a breeze, but a little more advanced if you want the CPU to play with them, and they weren't a NPC in 09. ;)

BTW, this is for the Xbox 360 version, don't know how it can be applied to any other version, but you may be able to.

BTW, what's up with the forum calling me a jobber. :lol

Edited by brienj

Guys i heard it can be done on the psp some guy told me he did it by using UMDGEN and nother program which he doesnt want to mentioned.

try some how getting the psp version to work as this guys did

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can even add yourself. :D

I decided to put myself in the game and snyperstyle helped out. I just need the hair lightened up a bit, I don't use "Just For Men" like Tommy does. :lol:

But anyway, here are the results of putting myself in the game. I can only get screenshots while on my laptop.

Brien01.jpg

Brien02.jpg

Brien03.jpg

Brien05.jpg

Brien06.jpg

Brien07.jpg

Brien08.jpg

Brien09.jpg

Brien10.jpg

Brien11.jpg

Brien12.jpg

Brien13.jpg