OMG LOW & SVR08-09 MODELS IN SVR2010 HACK

jarni

I'm working on character pics from the select menu, no problems finding them on 09 & LOW (DLC_SD), but can't seem to locate them anywhere on 07, and i've basically searched through every folder unless i overlooked a file...are they not in .dat or DDS format?

Edited by coroner

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm working on character pics from the select menu, no problems finding them on 09 & LOW (DLC_SD), but can't seem to locate them anywhere on 07, and i've basically searched through every folder unless i overlooked a file...are they not in .dat or DDS format?

I haven't found them in 2007 yet either. I had to make my own pic for Kurt, that took alot of time, I am not making anymore. LOL

If somebody feels froggy and wants to make them, I'll more than happily add them, this means wrestlers that don't already have a selection pic, even if it is "too big". LOL

Is there a way of getting the RRunpack tool modified so that the bpe files can be extracted from the pac files of the PS2 version of SvR10? The tool extracts the bpe files from the pacs from previous SvR games with no problems.

Edit: Nevermind. I managed to extract them. It's funny how the face textures in the PS2 version look better than the face textures from the 360 version.

Edited by WManiac

Is there a way of getting the RRunpack tool modified so that the bpe files can be extracted from the pac files of the PS2 version of SvR10? The tool extracts the bpe files from the pacs from previous SvR games with no problems.

Edit: Nevermind. I managed to extract them. It's funny how the face textures in the PS2 version look better than the face textures from the 360 version.

Can you tell us how did you exactly extraed them? i have the original dvd in ps2 and i cant make RR tools work properly!!

Edited by jaimejmarquez

THIS IS FROM BRIENJ:

Well, I was surprised to find out that people couldn't play it on DVD either. I'm sure there is some way to get the firmware to read the game. I would talk to the person that made the firmware, I think he's called Commmodore4Eva or something like that. He was on Xbox Hacker's forums.

I found this thread, which died out, because as the last poster says, people are only interested in playing pirated games. It appears that if the checks can somehow be circumvented, that you could play the game off DVD with the extra files. I'm sure there is some way to get it done, I just don't know enough to make it happen, but there are others that could figure it out.

Xbox Hacker Thread About Playing A Disc With Changed Data

Edit:

I went ahead and posted a thread asking if it is even possible to play a game with added files.

My Thread at Xbox Hacker

And ... I got a reply from Arakon, he is the man there, and he says NO WAY will it work, the DVD firmware requires all the game files to be untouched and the whole game original. So playing off the HD is the only way.

THIS IS FROM BRIENJ:

Well, I was surprised to find out that people couldn't play it on DVD either. I'm sure there is some way to get the firmware to read the game. I would talk to the person that made the firmware, I think he's called Commmodore4Eva or something like that. He was on Xbox Hacker's forums.

I found this thread, which died out, because as the last poster says, people are only interested in playing pirated games. It appears that if the checks can somehow be circumvented, that you could play the game off DVD with the extra files. I'm sure there is some way to get it done, I just don't know enough to make it happen, but there are others that could figure it out.

Xbox Hacker Thread About Playing A Disc With Changed Data

Edit:

I went ahead and posted a thread asking if it is even possible to play a game with added files.

My Thread at Xbox Hacker

And ... I got a reply from Arakon, he is the man there, and he says NO WAY will it work, the DVD firmware requires all the game files to be untouched and the whole game original. So playing off the HD is the only way.

Draven i sent you a pm on the xboxhacker.org about that, my name is henkspenkie there and i posted a new reply on that topic.. maybe we get any further any time soon =)

For everybody asking about PS2 model replacement, each wrestler's model and textures are located within a small pac folder inside each pac archive. If the model versions used in the late SVR series were the same it could be as simple as copying and pasting in a hex editor in terms of adding models to different games in the series.

For everybody asking about PS2 model replacement, each wrestler's model and textures are located within a small pac folder inside each pac archive. If the model versions used in the late SVR series were the same it could be as simple as copying and pasting in a hex editor in terms of adding models to different games in the series.

dude how do you extract the ps2 versions can you give me the links for the programs/scripts please thanks

Here's abit of a update:

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfvquhJkVQE

This is "NOT" a CAW..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mHuRsQ_XI

Sabu Vs. Sandman Vs. Big Vito - Extreme Rules Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxD5MO-Dps8

Mick Foley Vs. Terry Funk - HIAC Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAMkRISfhn8

New Storytime, Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYWAAxYa24

6 man tag match with Kurt Angle, RVD, and the newest addition Booker T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqhYQVSjKe4

Thanks to Brienj

NJPWbrock.jpg

I'd love if we could get Brock's UFC attire in the game. I guess we'll have to wait for the ability to import/create new models.

Maybe it's just the Brock mark in me, but you know what would be neat? A hybrid of his NJPW and MMA attire. Same basic clothes, but black instead of red with a "Deathclutch" logo on the back of the tights and some UFC gloves.

still doesnt work and the endian plugin wont let me load and its the psp yobj

and cvan it open svr2006/07/08/09/10

i get a msh FN error

Edited by willwardwcw