OMG LOW & SVR08-09 MODELS IN SVR2010 HACK

jarni

The game is expecting the size value inside the arc file and I'm sure it is the right one. I even verified in the old games, I could find the same values. I don't think there's any other file to edit as I'm doing this thing on Wii and I'm just adding all the new models in the same ch.pac file. So Any Idea ? That's why I wanted to know if you did test those chars and if there was any problem with them. I'm going to see if I can find any other "non working" entrance attires.

Have you watched all my videos, the entrance attire for Ric Flair 2009 / LOW works perfectly. I have not tried Sabu 2008, but I'm sure it would work too. You have to convert the models to 2010 type, for the game to read them correctly, then you have to update the sizes of them.

Well, I can't see what to edit, what part is it exactly ? The thing I don't get is that some entrance attires are working, and some aren't. I just tested all the 08' chars with entrance attires (There are only 10). 6 entrances out of 10 did work (Austin, Taker, JBL, Cena, Piper, Bret). The ones which didn't are Booker, Mysterio, Flair and Sabu. Why ? I Don't have any clue.

Edit : also tested all 09' chars with entrances attires. 9 out of 12 entrances did work (Taker, Edge, Jeff, JBL, Carlito, Punk, Cena, Kennedy & Palumbo). The ones which didn't : Flair again, MVP & Chavo.

I don't know what you are doing wrong, but here is Kurt Angle from 2007 and he enters with his gold medal. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_obRrF25R_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9vd1SHKDeQ

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering if in your hack if you are including a read me or something that would include instructions on how to repack 2007 guys to work. If not I'm sure many of us can figure it out, but it would be helpful.

I was wondering if in your hack if you are including a read me or something that would include instructions on how to repack 2007 guys to work. If not I'm sure many of us can figure it out, but it would be helpful.

You won't have to worry about that, I will be adding all of the important ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYx1g7K7DWg

BTW, see, I can fix any glitch on the models, once I figure it out. A simple texture fix on RVD and he isn't bald. ;)

Edit:

I just did a quick color change on his singlet to try out.

Click on them to enlarge:

rvd01thumb.jpg

rvd02thumb.jpg

rvd03thumb.jpg

rvd04thumb.jpg

rvd05thumb.jpg

rvd06thumb.jpg

rvd07thumb.jpg

rvd08thumb.jpg

rvd09thumb.jpg

rvd10thumb.jpg

Edited by brienj

Brienj do you want me to email my sheamus skins?

They are for the Mr. Kennedy,

You should be able to copy his model data and re add it as sheamus.. ;)

He DRAVEN can you post the textures of Mr. Kennedy as Shameus as .png files so I can see a preview how did you get Shameus face to a 2d textures like the others

On another note all I need to know is how to repack .pac files i already know how to extract the .pac and edit the .dds textures

I can post a couple I did just something slight nothing really big at the moment↓

Batista Tribal Tattoo Mod (Slight-W.I.P)

TribalMod.png

CM Punk Pepsi Tattoo Mod (Slight-W.I.P)Maybe I will add a full beard

CMPepsiMod.png

John Cena ADJ and NGU attire Mod (Slight-W.I.P)Still need a way to make the shirt orange

ProgressATJ.png

CenaProgress.png

Jeff Hardy Facepaintless Red Hair Mod (Slight-Done)

JeffHardyNoFacepaintTest2-1.png

Edited by FoxBoyStudios

That not releasted yet.. it will be done when its done.. It will be worth the wait.. ;)

My sheamus is just a reskined Mr. Kennedy at the momment to make a face using sheamus pics I would need to be able to test it myself to make sure it lines up right..

will up a preveiw tonight.. ;)

converting a face in to 2d isn't that hard really you need a front on pic and 2 sides the abit of merging here and their ;)

Is it also possible to to have the superstar threads on the superstars from the older games.

Yea you can you have to make a Mask.dds for the Hacked Wrestlers example below

Batista Mask.dds 1-2 (This tell the game what colors you can change in Superstar Threads)

Mask1.dds

Example1.png

Mask2.dds

Example2.png

brienj sorry i was on holiday but here are the values you asked for:

http://www.code-x.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=60365&start=0&p=9512423&#entry9512423

i am currently on this site and have posted my save there the svr08 values are there which were found by KG,UNDERTAKER BA

and here is my thread where i found the new moves in svr09

CREDIT {JARNI}

aces of spades - 1395

bulldog 5 - 1619

candylicious - 1625

candywrapper - 1c88

chokeslam 7 - 156f

chokeslam 6 - 138e

cobra clutch backbreaker - 1cf3

codebreaker - 1896

ddt 18 - 12cc

ddt 19 - 1390

diving elbow drop 3 - 0de1

diving leg drop 2 - 1627

elbow drop 11 - 1737

facebuster 7 - 1ce9

flapjack 2 - 1463

full throttle - 134a

ghetto drop - 138b

green bay plunge 1 - 11cd

gutbuster 5 - 11d3

hunting rko - 1caf

inverted figure for leg lock - 17db

jumping complete shot - 139b

leg drop reverse ddt - 13af

long kiss goodnight - 11e9

lionsault 2 - 1a17

mic check - 13b2

mizard of oz - 137d

moonlight drive - 139a

moonsault attack 2 - 163a

neckbreaker 16 - 138c

orton stomp - 173a

outer limitz elbow drop - 1621

punt kick - 17a6

reality check - 1ace

running bulldog - 12cd

shooting star press 3 - 0df5

sidewalk slam 6 - 1583

slice bread no.2 - 1976

spinebuster 7 - 1394

spinning side slam - 13ad

ss walls of jericho 1 - 5212

ss walls of jericho 2 - 533a

standing moonsault - 17d9

the 619 body splash pin - 19cd

the 619 senton - 19cc

tombstone piledriver 3 - 1356

triangle stretch - 174a

trouble in paradise - 11d1

twin leg drop - 161e

twist of fate 3 - 164a

vise grip - 1c2b

widows peak 1 - 1397

thread link -http://www.code-x.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=81635

also i have the following questions:

1. the psp ad ps2 versions only have the following pac files for characters:

CH1.PAC

CH2.PAC

CH3.PAC

CHETC.PAC

can the characters on these systems be replaced??

2. can you replace reans if so can you post a video of a hacked arena?

3. can you import other models (way older) from at least hctp onwards or one game lower sym.

4. is it hard to do all these mods?

5. do these mods work online, if yes or no, what would happen if you select lets say undertaker who has the LOW model online.

6. can you add older entrance animations.

7. add/replace moves from older games?

SORRY about all these questions but i am just curious

thanks in advance

PS would you mind if i show your vids on my channel?

Here's a little something I started working on like an hour & half ago.

Modded Randy Orton to Updated Miz Attire

Obviously Ortons's leg skin tone was different from Miz body tone and since Miz doesn't show his legs I couldn't crop those out so I went on to trying to change Orton's leg skin tone color to match the rest of Miz's Body...How did I do give feedback so I can make the changes

-Attire/Trunks coming soon

Orton.png

TO

MizWIP4.png

==========================================================================================

Another Big Idea - This only involves the people who have SvR 2010 on PS2 and who can get the textures from the Xbox 360, (Shouldn't be hard if this works I will give out the texture myself on my site) also only caters to the people who can play it On there PC on (PCSC2 Emulator)

(The reason I say play it on the emulator cause I'm not sure how the PS2 graphics card would react to the changed textures) (Also it would be easier to play on the emulator because you can just play the .iso straight fro desktop no burning involved maybe remaking an .iso but that shouldn't be hard at all)

==========================================================================================

-Okay I had an idea that I think would be great to do and maybe quite possible to do. I was thinking maybe if the PS2 texture models are wrapped up like the Xbox 360's that

-We could possibly cut and paste the Xbox 360 's textures over the PS2's in the color.dds- (characters model) and repack the .pac of that Character on the PS2 and play it on the PCSX2 emulator for the PC and finally have Smackdown vs Raw on PC with the graphics it should have and deserves to be on PC

-Maybe we could possibly retexture the whole PS2 version over time so it would have the entire Xbox 360 texture package including exmaple (Crowd, Rings/Arena, Commentators, and such you get the idea)

-Thoughts on this idea...can it be done and such.

Edited by FoxBoyStudios

5. do these mods work online, if yes or no, what would happen if you select lets say undertaker who has the LOW model online.

Are you mad... lol As soon as you login online you would get banned as the info file for the game wouldnt match the server file ie: the disc size check, the file that brienj is editing to allow "New" wrestlers to be added..

Its not worth the risk to go on live the only way to play like that would be to code LAN for the game.. the n link your xboxes

as I said instant ban when you log in but seen as peps with a modded xbox cant go online til c4eva releases a new F/W you would get banned anyway..

[quote name='FoxBoyStudios

also i have the following questions:

1. the psp ad ps2 versions only have the following pac files for characters:

CH1.PAC

CH2.PAC

CH3.PAC

CHETC.PAC

can the characters on these systems be replaced??

2. can you replace reans if so can you post a video of a hacked arena?

3. can you import other models (way older) from at least hctp onwards or one game lower sym.

4. is it hard to do all these mods?

6. can you add older entrance animations.

7. add/replace moves from older games?

SORRY about all these questions but i am just curious

thanks in advance

PS would you mind if i show your vids on my channel?

1. I don't know, you would have to rebuild those pacs or make new ones. Don't know how to make the game read them in your version.

2. Haven't tried yet, but I will be soon

3. No

4. Just time consuming, the actual work is easy.

5. I usually can only play against my good friend, because he knows my gamertag, btw, nobody ask for it, only a handfull of my best friends know it, and he is the only one that always has the most up to date hack that I have on my system. If you try to play against soomebody else and their game files are different, it won't let you connect against each other. We will be posting a video of us playing online someday. ;)

6. I think I see how to convert them to work in 2010, just haven't had the time to convert one and try it. I will be eventually.

7. Again, just haven't had time to try that yet. There are a bunch of things to try, I only have so much time to try them. If I could quit my job, everything would be figured out real quick. :D

Oh, you could post any videos on your channel that have the logo that says it was made by me and has a link to my channel.

Edited by brienj