OMG LOW & SVR08-09 MODELS IN SVR2010 HACK

jarni

I dont think it will work with brock, cause the pac files are container file arcives...

the model formats will be diff so thats why the game crashes..

Jarni the xbox uses a differnt format to the psp.. do you have a folder called PAC in the psp img...

Yes they have pac files there are:

CH1.PAC

CH2.PAC

CH3.PAC

CHETC.PAC

ps all the files in the psp game are PAC files.

i tried to replace one fo the PAC files with one from SVR08 and the game loaded but when the match started it froze. all the models are located in the above files.

i asked this guy on youtube wh claims he hacked the psp version just like the xbox version but won't tell me the tools. he said i used umdgen and other tools.

let me know if they find a way to hack it plus what tools did you use for the xbox 360 can you pm me the link for it

thanks

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• brienj

• JBP

• Smacktalks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa? Really wish someone had a save file with them in, and too bad I wont be getting any XBox360 games and systems anytime soon. This is awesome to say the least.

I welcome the changed from Matt Hardy, though it would be fun having two of them...

Edited by Muller Morel

Guest Platinum Card

Hey Draven I've been trying to figure out if the same is possible for the earlier smackdown games (SD! and SD!2) I've read up on topics at the xentax forum but it seems that alot of my interests and questions are being ignored. I was wondering if you could help me figure out if its possible to extract models from the game. I have found .bpe files in different pac files...I just don't know how to decompress them.

Ok the wwe game that had CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC files can not be modded in this way as all the wrestlers ares stored in them not like on the 360 were you have a PAC folder that has a singal PAC file for each wrestler..

so in short guy this can Only be done on the Xbox360 as the older Playstation 2 used CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC files for the wrestlers...

I dont know if PS3 can do it as noone has posted if the pac Folder is on the disc or CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC

Tools for Xbox360 are Xbox Backup Creator or wx360

Guest_tnaimpact12_* Please dont double post give ppl a chance to read the post first.. ;)

Guest_Platinum Card_* I dont know as its been along time since I looked at them games as above if its CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC then I dont think so..

uest_Platinum Card_* I dont know as its been along time since I looked at them games as above if its CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC then I dont think so..

Hey Draven, it was me, I was in a hurry to post. But I believe that its possible to extract model textures from the game. And the pac files in the game are different. You have C2.PAC DENT.PAC, ED2.PAC,ED1H(Head models) ED1L(Legs), and ED1B(body). I could try to upload the files if anyones interested in checking them out. I'm really interested in actually retexturing the models.

Just ADDED Jake "The Snake" Roberts to SvR2010. The LOW models are very easy to add, a lot easier than SvR2009, those I have to hack in a new AI file. I think I will be changing gears and adding LOW wrestlers before I do anymore SvR2009 wrestlers. :)

Just ADDED Jake "The Snake" Roberts to SvR2010. The LOW models are very easy to add, a lot easier than SvR2009, those I have to hack in a new AI file. I think I will be changing gears and adding LOW wrestlers before I do anymore SvR2009 wrestlers. :)

MAN! I can not wait for the tutorial lol. The first part was very helpful and I appreciate the work you are putting into this.

seen as most of the characters in svr09 are in low cant you just us low

that then only leaves a few wrestlers to convert..

As a matter of fact, I am doing this now. For example, my hack uses the Ric Flair model from LOW now, the SvR2009 type, not the 'Naitch', which is also going to be added as an extra playable slot. You'll be ablt to play with all the other wrestlers that have old school models, like Undertaker, HBK, and HHH, and they will be extra slots, they won't replace the original from SvR2010.

Won't really need any tutorial when I finish, as long as you have LOW and SvR2009, you'll be able to use my mod, I'll give you ppf patches for all the game files that need it, and then you add the files from the other games that it needs. I will explain how everything works, so if you want to add even more wrestlers, you can. ;)

Edited by brienj