Worst thing in the game so far...

Twist of Fate

What is the worst thing in the game..to those who have it...

Right now, I'm overly frustrated with the target focusing. It doesn't seem like it works well AT ALL. Also, the tag matches...it seems the pins get broken up far too often and your computer partner is just playing with himself on the apron and rushes in a just a few seconds late. almost every time. I'm sure there's more, but right now the focusing really is whats bugging me. Oh...and chair shots STILL aren't realistic at all...4 straight shots and they still get up like nothing happened? :/

Edited by Twist of Fate

yeah i had the same prob what i do is run over and knock the wrestler off the side then run over for the pin lol

That tactic has worked since the first SmackDown. It's lame, but sometimes the only way to win.

Most annoying thing for me is Stings wrestling tights are no longer in caw which sucks seems like quite a few of of the parts from past games that were in year in year out are gone.

There's an awesome Sting CAW on XBox Live, with alternate attires too (Wolfpac, first appearance, and last WCW appearance). It has his wrestling tights, so I don't undestand what your issue is. It's called WCW Sting or something along those lines, it's involves brackets I think.

My biggest complaint would be that you can't edit downloaded wrestlers, not even the moveset. Sometimes all a CAW needs is a little fine tuning to suit personal taste, whether it be changing a move here and there, or even slightly repositioning and logo. Can't be done. I assume they did this to get past any possible legal issue with ownership of CAWs, but surely putting a checkbox on the creators side with an option like "Editable" would have solved this. Or maybe just lock out reuploading of downloaded CAWs.

• Like 1

Found that sting its awesome the pads on the tights he did using the paint tool or designs, face paint is perfect though.

Should check out his TNA sting aswell it has all the versions from back till bound for glory 06

Edited by ALL STAR

Speaking of CAW RTWM, after i win the royal rumble, my entire visual screen freezes, i still have sound, and the game continues to an extent

such as i entered 1st, won the rumble, got the trophy...but it froze my screen up

that is the worst part of the game for me, that and superstar threads are sumtimes way off on color when u play with the alt attire on

Theres a few things I dont like:

- Only being able to change colours of the attires in Superstar Threads.

- Targeting, it's really bad in tag matches. I've had to exit the ring and punch the partner off the apron before going for the pin.

lol, that's a bit of an error on THQ's part.

The other thing i've noticed that looks bad is if a wrestler is on the ground next to the rope, the rope seems to stick to them and looks a bit wierd.

Yeah ive noticed that to when you drag someone away from the ropes the bottom rope just sticks to them.

Anouther thing i dont like is the championship scramble if you go in as the champ and no one gets pinned the match is a draw? even though no one beat you for the title.

What was really pissing me off are the reversals from strikes and grables is it RT? it goes so quick I cant really see it. and another thing is, is In RTWM Randy orton When you have to fight kane in 3 mins that pissed me off took me 10 trys to win it.. he was hard.

Uhhh, that's a feature guys. They "hold" onto the ropes. If you do a submission while their leg or arm is on the rope, it's a rope break.

Yea I like it, its somthing little i've been waiting for.

Off topic question kinda:

How do you drag, its not the same as last year (press R3) ?

Edited by Croft420

Two minutes playing the training match that happens before you open the main menu would have told you how to do it... You can even go into the menu, to the training match menu, and scroll down the list of moves and it tells you how to do it.

You're retarded.