At last HBK has a new attire

ALL STAR

Not a big fan of the hair line though, definitly gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Love the fact you can change the colors too it though. As much as I like it now I'm a big fan of the idea of keeping the attires more fresh.

The threads mode will be worth the 60 dollars for me alone.I'm not even bothered by the same old shitty gameplay this year.

And what other good colors has he worn? I'll throw together some other attires.

I gave a shot at trying to make it look like his recent army coloured one, without changing the design. So pretty much this is the closest to that attire we will be able to get in SvR2010 with threads:

hbkarmyattempt.png

Also, here's some others I tryed.

hbkoffwhiteblack.png

hbkredblackwm24.png

hbkblackbrown.png

Green one looks pretty good, the red and the bottom black attire really stand out. The red one for me looks superb think ill be using that one for HBK.

Although it doesnt seem to indepth not being able to add or replace clothing and such i dont think it matters that much the amount of options you get for HBK proves this. For me this will be one of the best features they have ever added.

those are all pretty sweet dude, what i was thinking tho was more like the last 1 you did there, mainly black but changing the heart/belt etc to a more DX shade of green... reckon it could be cool, but i do love the army colours