• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SD2 LeGeNd

• kendrickSD2!

• cm punk ecw

• Smacktalks

Hey guys , when I put ED2.PAC and C2.PAC in the iso files and nothing happens... How to load the new mod.Sorry for my stupid question but I tried everything and when I see the great screenshots from the last DLC and Im gonna depressed ahahha :)

Import the ED2.PAC and the C2.PAC files into the wwf smackdown 2 iso using cdmage. You should have everything if you previously patched the original Ruthless Agression mod. Just open the game Smackdown2.img (Image file) in your PSX-ROM directory File with cdmage. A pop-up window should appear... It will ask you to select which image type of the file WWFSmackdown2.img you want to open, select M2/2352 track. After it opens, highlight Track 1(MODE2/2352)in the cdmage tree window. You will notice that the Data Tracks is named exactly like the .PAC files from your downloaded .rar mods that you need to import. GOTO Action -> Import File... and import the files that are in the .rar after you highlight the original .PAC from the cdmage window.

Start up ePSXe and just like SD2 Legend said.... LET THE PSX GAMING Nostalgia BEGIN!! :lol :lol :lol

Edited by TZA TEE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FdL 1899

SD2 legend, or anybody can you give me another link to download the original RA mod?

i've been searching everywhere but only end to same megaupload link that already dead

i only found to active link, but both of them have very bad speed. the one is from filebox, and the other is from russian host

any body knows where other link i can download this mod? i prefer megaupload, rapid, hotfile or mediafire. that hosts work well for me. pleaseee any one?

thanks for reading this, sorry for my bad english

Hey guys , when I put ED2.PAC and C2.PAC in the iso files and nothing happens... How to load the new mod.Sorry for my stupid question but I tried everything and when I see the great screenshots from the last DLC and Im gonna depressed ahahha :)

Import the ED2.PAC and the C2.PAC files into the wwf smackdown 2 iso using cdmage. You should have everything if you previously patched the original Ruthless Agression mod. Just open the game Smackdown2.img (Image file) in your PSX-ROM directory File with cdmage. A pop-up window should appear... It will ask you to select which image type of the file WWFSmackdown2.img you want to open, select M2/2352 track. After it opens, highlight Track 1(MODE2/2352)in the cdmage tree window. You will notice that the Data Tracks is named exactly like the .PAC files from your downloaded .rar mods that you need to import. GOTO Action -> Import File... and import the files that are in the .rar after you highlight the original .PAC from the cdmage window.

Start up ePSXe and just like SD2 Legend said.... LET THE PSX GAMING Nostalgia BEGIN!! :lol :lol :lol

Don't work for me man. I can't import files.I don't know what is wrong please help me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...