Imported Roster/CAW's FAQ

Smacktalks

lowm_logo.png

Imported Roster/CAW's FAQ

What do I need to import the SvR 2009 roster to LoWM?

A. To allow the import of the SvR 2009 roster, all you require is a save file with the superstars you want to import unlocked.

If you do not have a save file for SvR 2009, you an download one from our CAWSearch website and use it to import the SvR 2009 roster, however all of the Trophies will then be locked. To unlock them you'll need to delete the save file and create a new SvR 2009 save file.

Alternatively, you can try unlocking all of the Trophies before you import a downloaded save file.

Q. Can you import all of the SvR 2009 roster?

A. No, You are unable to import any of the Diva's and the following superstars.

Chuck Palumbo

Paul London

Big Daddy V

Lance Cade

Trevor Murdoch

Elijah Burke

You can however import CAWs.

Q. Can I edit my imported CAW's in LoWM?

A. Yes, once you have imported your CAW's to LoWM you can edit them in the Create-A-Legend Mode.

Q. If my CAW has a created finisher, doe's this also get imported?

A. No, unfortunetly if your CAW contains a Created-A-Finisher in his moveset, this will be replaced when your CAW is imported to LoWM. The default finisher to replace your CAF is The Pedigree.

Q. What happens to the size of superstars in the roster and my caws when I import them? Do they change?

A. Yes, once imported members of the SvR 2009 roster and your CAW's will be modified to the height scales in LoWM.

Q. Can I still use custom soundtracks for my CAW's entrance theme's?

A. Yes, this is the same as in SvR 2009.

FAQ Credit: Smacktalks.Org

If you have any questions you would like answered, please reply with your question and we'll try to answer it. Once answered your question will then be added to the FAQ.