Legend of WM demo out on XboxLive and PSN

seanironmaiden

Jeez I guess I am the only one that thinks this game is gonna be good come on it's not that bad compared to tna impact this is amazing and I think once we get the full game that most of the people that are being negative might change there tune I diden't say all I just said most.

but ur missing why we dont like it, most of us think that the recreate moment things will keep u busy until they are done etc, but the controls are so shit and predictable that its just not fun, you'll get tired of the same old shit, and be ready for all the button presses etc making it really really not fun for replayability.

theres also less match types than SvR so no HIAC /hardcore etc. this is why i'll rent it, i'll get a few days out of it but then i'll get fucked off with it... in other words, its worth

I like how it's incredibly difficult to do simple shit, but incredibly hard to do simple shit.

There's context sensitive areas everywhere in the game...you want to drag your opponent to a different one? Fucked if I know how to do it. Yet reversing a finisher is as simple as reversing a punch, infact I did it by accident more times then I did it on purpose, only the commentator cue let me know I had actually reverse a finisher. You want to throw your opponent out the ring? Well twenty attempts later you may just hit the right button prompt in the right context sensitive location. You can easily win a match with a strong punch howveer as soon as you reach Chain Level 3, no matter what level the opponent is on.

I accidentally skipped the tutorial one time that told me how to run, and it's never come up again since, so I now can only run by accident.

It's really a broken game with a real nice shiny coat of paint over it. It'll get terrible reviews, I'm thinking 5-6/10's. It's just a shallow, souless game. Oh and the variety of moves at your disposal, fuck me, they took their WrestleFest inspiration quite literally.

EDIT - Oh and I had a mate around the other day, and asked him to have a match even though he hates wrestling. I couldn't fucking complete a finisher on him because he would always beat me on one of the three quicktime prompts in the finisher chain. So you just have to win with a quick suplex - lame.

Just played it on the PS3. Graphics to me don't look any different, but the Relive mode looks promising. Loved how you could do the different staged actions. Although the control layout could have been a whole lot better. I'll probably rent it as well because I just can't see me wasting 60 bucks on this game.

Just played it yesterday. Holy shit balls this is terrible. There is not one thing I enjoyed about this game. Agree entirely with Jitz and Joe's comments. Just atrocious. Avoid like a plague ridden ball of AIDs.