SvR 09 Online Challenges

xIFearlessIxx

I like this idea! The online league didn't work out last year(partly my fault because I was afraid of getting my ass kicked by Joe :o ) but posting up challenges should be interesting.

I like this idea! The online league didn't work out last year(partly my fault because I was afraid of getting my ass kicked by Joe :o ) but posting up challenges should be interesting.

Aha Thanks :D i was thinking of somthing instering to post and i thalt of this ( but remember i can only fight on the 21st if i can fight on the 20th ill post :D

but yea (ON TOPIC)

as of now i challenge Aero to a Match Of..

Iains choice

EDIT!: You no what really sucks when you don't get ur Xbox when u wanted it, when you planned to get it.. Well that happened to me.

I guess its gona be put on layaway or be bought in a couple of days.

Edited by Croft420

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no, its for the xbox 360, tho it'd work on ps3 too. you need an internet conenction etc.

playing on the psp i think you have to be within wifi distance of another psp...

on a side note, how is this the 1st time i saw this topic when my name was in the fucking title????

croft, i traded SvR 09 ages ago because its cock, if i had known of this challenge i would have kept it, raped you, beat you at the game then traded it and raped you again!

OMG I can't beleave it, D; Aero just got fucked by his mom C.J. had it under his pillow. i was at is house cause he told me he had somthing hidden that he jacked off to every night... i said show me it and ill pay u 20$ for it, he said why i said cause Aero wants to buy it off me for 40$ to jack off to.