SvR 2009 Countdown 10: Chris Jericho

Sunny

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080914102115525.jpg

There is one thing you can say about Chris Jericho: The guy sure knows how to make an entrance.

His WWE debut in 1999 as the man behind the mysterious Y2J millennium countdown was one of the most memorable moments in sports-entertainment history. But Jericho outdid himself in his "second coming" as the answer to a series of code-encrypted video eight years later. The man who will "Save_US" all is back after a two-year hiatus, and our fans couldn't be happier.

Whether he's been beloved or hated by WWE fans, Jericho has never been at a loss for words. And "Y2J" has backed up every single word he said in his storied career, winning a laundry list of championships and going down in history as the first ever Undisputed WWE Champion.

The son of former National Hockey League player Ted Irvine, Jericho was born in Manhasset, N.Y. but was raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada. He trained in Stu Hart's famed dungeon and made his pro wrestling debut at age 19 in 1990. Jericho wrestled around the world and infused different styles he learned in Canada, Mexico and Japan into his own repertoire. He slowly built a following what would become loyal "Jerichoholics" before appearing in ECW (where he briefly held the ECW TV Championship) and then landing in WCW in 1996. Jericho would rise to new heights of stardom

I read somewhere that he has an alternate attire,I wonder if it's the short tights.

But yeah I'll probably be Chris Jericho 75% of the time, Shelton,John Morrison or Cena 25% of the time.

I think the music is from the last WWE The Music CD, it sounds like the King Of My World track. They've probably just added extra tracks in to choose from, like the original Hardyz music and the No More Words track.

Btw, what's with the ref's delay before counting? :2

yeah i checked its from the last wwe album. i hope they have his real music because as of yesterday's raw he still has the same one since he returned in august. i'm thinking his alternate attire will still be long tights, most likely the black & red ones with the logo that was on one of his shirts.

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080917105148263.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080917105122280.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080917105117262.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080917105124907.jpg

Now, we know what happened to the World Heavyweight Championship.

That son of a bitch!