WWE Smackdown 2: Ruthless Aggression Box Art: Front Cover

2j1ra7d.jpg

Back Cover:

http://i31.tinypic.com/21j9d92.png

Box Art by:Denomic Denton

Additional Cover:

21j9d92.png

Just Right click> Save As..

then use something like Nero Cover Designer to get it the right size to fit a Jewel CD case

Example:

cimg0659kv0.jpg

Inside Example:

cimg0660gz5.jpg

Back Example:

cimg0664qd1.jpg

that is wonderful you are a clever man and i would like to thank you for your great efforts for us i hope you will get high marks in all of your tests

best wishes

Awesome! You're a genius..

So, we buy this MOD in the shops? I thought it was like, free online download or something. Oh well, awesome work!

Oh, my bad! lol I just saw the art and thought "Aww, I have to buy!" :)

Nice man! You should work on like, a legends & current stars pack. All the ones from here, and others like, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Vader, whatever. :)

It would be amazazing!

Hmm, it's arival is a little overdue. Is there some sort of problem, or have you just been busy, or something?

I've been gagging for this patch all week! lol

do I need anything for this to run or do I just need to download it? like is this an add-on or is it a fully new game?

I just realized that I probably need smackdown 2: know your role for it to work

Edited by Elmnt254

The mod is finished as far as everything is in game. I'm actually waiting for Redeye Jedi to finish the names and upload the mod. Don't worry I have some tricks up my sleeve, so this release will be nice. He's been kind of busy so I haven't been able to be in contact with him much.

wow. kudos to you guys. I'm amazed that this game is still being messed with. if there's anything i can help with in the future, please contact me. it's been 2 years since i've been here, so i must update my contact information.

thank you kind sir! was a sad day when I no longer found wrestling entertaining enough to purchase the games at $50 a pop, and then the lack of time due to actually having to get a job (as a ..what do you call them in the UK....bobby? police?) haha. But alas, I can't stay away...by the way..you should add "Duck Rescue" and "Curveball" to the arcade..as well as "Copter"....

• 2 weeks later...

hey MOTS

i have a weird question, are you THE MOTS aka master of the swanton, who created codes back in the day with ppl like badassGforce and others?

i remember a long time ago this game was being modded alot and i actually did a few myself making the beer matches for stone cold.

i was called MASTAKILLA back then.

jus thought id ask cos to be honest you was a legend then and ur a legend now lol

anyways get back to me when you can its nice 2 see a professional back at his best