hacking fuckers

Aero

ok, some asshole (an asshole i know) has hacked my gf's bebo account.

heres what i need -

a ) a way to hack bebo accounts remotely

or

b ) a way to view private profiles without adding them as a friend

anyone?

she wasnt hacked. what happened was she had an easily guessable password, which someone easily guessed.

its like a drunk girl having sex and then blaming scoot for rape the next morning.

You can't privite message anyone if their profile is friends only.

If you know who did it, find their e-mail address password and send a pass reqeust to it from Bebo.

Edited by Jonny

I don't understand the meaning of the Asian face in relation to this topic.

Also, what the fucks a bebo? Reminds me of Bebop which in turn reminds me of Rocksteady, im sure he's way cooler than this other thing.

• 8 years later...

Also, what the fucks a bebo? Reminds me of Bebop which in turn reminds me of Rocksteady, im sure he's way cooler than this other thing.

Fucking on point again! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are having a massive resurgence, popular cartoon, popular toys, a pretty bad but popular movie and a sequel on the way; and where the fuck is Bebo?

I'm like an X-Man that can predict the future...but I can't think of one, there's Destiny but I think she's dead, and I'm pretty sure she was a villain. The important thing is the X-Treme X-Men were looking for her diaries during their "we all gotta wear black leather" phase. Which would definitely mean she's dead, why else would they look for the diaries and not the person? I never read it.

• Like 1

Bebo got bought by AOL for a fortune, sold back to the original creators for a pittance and is now a chat app that looks very much like the owners may well be using it to snare peados as its soooo childish looking

Haha no can do. Couldn't mind my old password to retrieve some awful pictures.... Didn't see a point in creating a new account as I don't feel the need to snare any children