Questions Regarding Hacking

Heart Breaker

I want to keep the topics about codes in the forums, but it's been brought to my attention that we have a lot of questions in general about hacking and how to do it. Come in here and ask any questions you'd like and you should get an answer from our experienced hackers here at SmackTalks. Please use this thread as a source to get your questions answered and keep all the discussions about codes in the forum.

Thank you.

HB.

Well i'll start this off since i told HB about these questions. Please do not make topics about hacking, just come here and ask it. First off im going to post some guides and other things.

ok to start There is NO GS/CB/Xploder or any cheat device code to ADD music, you have to have a modded PS2 or have a HDD Hard Drive for it. There is a guide here, SvR2006 Music Replacing Guide

To add your own title parts to CAB, look here. SvR2006 Belt Replacing Guide (CAW Parts Only)

To transfer gamesaves off of the computer, onto the ps2 mem card, you need an Action Replay Max w/ MaxDrive or Xlink.

As of now, as far as im aware, there is no way to take the file for a Svr or HCTP entrance, and burn it so it can be used in any other game. But im technically not a hacker that much, so DRAVEN can answer that question. But im 90% sure you cant.

Also, if you want to replace the titantrons in 06, don't even bother asking for a guide because the movies will not play. you will get two seconds of video and then the rest will become scrambled. If anyone has successfully added a titantron (and used it) in svr 06, please tell us how.

Edited by theundertaker

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ive got the xploder v5 cheat system. ive created a new file in the saves file and put the matercode in to it. does anyone know where i put the other codes for things like unlocking vince mcmann and stuff?

Thanks surfer99 :)

• 3 weeks later...

no and no. there is no real cheat device out for the psp and the announce tables where taken off to save memory, don't you think it takes long enough for the game to load without those tables?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey people who have already hacked the Titantrons and Music and Other Wrestlers into the game, can you guys go Online on Raw vs Smackdown 06 and transfer to others to save people from having to download and buy all these things?

Like for Example I would like to have Corporate Rock or Vince McMahon available to wrestling in SVR06 with their Titantrons and Music...well could you go online and just transfer it to my memory card?

• 3 months later...

i just wanting to know see i have a hack wrestler and like i freeze my opponet and someon told me that u can un freeze anyone know.... also to

also if this question is not allowed please ignore it

is there a program to hack and how do do it....

• 2 months later...