• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• dbgt3958

• IamPayne

• theundertaker

I am having a problem. I'm trying to change bgm 01 into kurt angle's new theme. But when I use Konvertor to convert the .adx the wav is only three seconds long. Is that normal or what can I do to fix that.

ahh yes i got the same problem. open the wav with quicktime and it should play the whole song. then i just used a mp3 program i have to convert the wav to wav again so that i get the full song. sry if this doesnt help, maybe it ws jst my computer that was stupid

sorry for the double post. I cant get this to work at all. I've followed the tutorial but when i make it into an iso and put it on hd-loader it wont boot. i dont have a mod-chip so putting on the harddrive is my only way to do this. what do i need to do.

I use the Harddrive too....

and I have no probs???

Have u set the ISO to mode 3 in winhiip

other then that..

U are doing something wrong....

U will need to start again

lol yea that was a tad confusing but dbgt, what he is saying is this. first back up your game to iso using nero, then ultraiso to add your pac files

Edited by theundertaker

go to "nero burning rom"

then select "copy DVD"

the select "copy option"

deselect "on the fly"

then select "image"

deselect "delete image file after copy"

in the box above is where the image will be saved..

then select "copy"

thank you. i finally got it last night. i just burned a dvd-r like it tells you in the tutorial and then put it on hd using winhiip. thanks for all your help.

i have a newer version of nero, which doesn't support the wav encoding to increase quality. i used to have the old version, but we upgraded and it won't let me reinstall it. is there anything else i can use (preferably with the ability to do more than one at a time, cause ive got a large pile of audio to screw with here)

I have a question for you dbgt3958: How do you yourself get the game image? Do you rip it onto your computer and then use WINHIIP to place it onto your PS2 HDD, or do you install it on your PS2 HDD using HDLoader? Let me know either in this post or in a Private Message, and I'll slowly guide you through this.

I put the original on my computer harddrive. Then i replaced all the files I wanted. Then I burned it using nero. Then I put my ps2 hdd in my computer. Then using winhiip I click add image then click from cd/dvd.

Well then it should work... if not reread the first post...

This is how to back the game up read for modding:

go to "nero burning rom"

then select "copy DVD"

the select "copy option"

deselect "on the fly"

then select "image"

deselect "delete image file after copy"

in the box above is where the image will be saved..

then select "copy"

I just install the game on my ps2 hdd 1st, and then using winhiip rip it onto my computer. I'll do this twice and use 1 as a backup incase something goes wrong. I use UltraISO to insert the .afs files (theme music) that I have replaced) and hit save. I then use winhiip to remove the image (delete the game) from my ps2 hdd and then add image--> the edited SDvR2006. Make sure that when adding you game that the SLUS file is completely filled out. I noticed when 1st learning with the original SDvR that when the SLUS was incomplete then the game would never load up. Example it would say something like "SLUS 201." and should have been "SLUS 201.5". And filling out the rest on your own would'nt work. So if the SLUS shows up incomplete when you try to add the image with winhiip, then you already know something is wrong and it will not work. Next go ahead and select the "DVD" button and "Mode 3" seeing as that's what SDvR2006 uses.

I was using the wrong .asf program which just threw the themes I wanted to add anywhere, and this kept the game from loading. But I figured it out and enjoy my CAW's having their real themes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i have a problem hacking new music into sdvsraw06!

when i import the afs-file(bgm2envh) with afsexplorer, there always comes the message "wrong afs-file"!

Can anybody help me?Please!