How To Replace Music

Smacktalks

Help Topic: http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php?sho...=7653&hl=draven

Adding music to Smackdown! vs. RAW 2006 is the same as adding music to Smackdown! Here Come's The Pain!, Below is a guide posted by DRAVEN on how to replace music in the game.

BGM1.AFS /BGM1ENVB.AFS - Cheers/BGM1ENVH - Boo's

ALL BGM MUSIC

BGM2.AFS /BGM2ENVB.AFS - Cheers/BGM2ENVH - Boo's

HHH

Taker

RVD

Angle

Y2J

Kane

Book

Benoit

Edge

CLB

Regal

Carlito

Rey

JBL

Show

Tajiri

Eugene

Flair

Jindrak (?)

Dupree

Masters

Scotty

Heidenreich

Chavo

Cena

Hurricane

Spike

HBK

Bashams

Eddie

Batista

RKO

Hassan

London

OJ

Snitsky

Shelton

Haas

Conway

Stevie

BGM3.AFS /BGM3ENVB.AFS - Cheers/BGM3ENVH - Boo's

Lita

Trish

???

Christy

Torrie

???

???

Rock

Austin

Mankind

Hitman

Hogan

???

DiBiase

???

JYD

Bischoff

Teddy Long

McMahons

<Silent trak>

Davey Boy

???

nWo Hogan

Sylvain

Bashams (shorter?)

Hassan (Daivari's?)

Tazz

IE:

How to put custom entrance music into Smackdown HCTP

Contents

1. Tools you will need

2. AFS Explorer Exporting

3. Konvertor

4. Song Length

5. Wave Splitter

6. Change .WAV quality

7. Adxencd

8. AFS Explorer Importing

9. How to burn

Credit goes to Marufy007 and Asrule2003

1. Tools you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• dbgt3958

• IamPayne

• theundertaker

We've been able to do this since HCTP that I know of. And Draven told me last week that they had eventually found a way to do this for SYM as well. It does work. But the only programs I use are AFS Explorer for extracting/inserting the music files. I use a free program called Audacity to convert .mp3's to .wav's. And I used Windows Sound Recorder to cut the songs length down to match those in game, and to set the frequency of any that were off. Then I use AdxenCD to convert the .wav to .adx format. I have a PS2 HDD and HDLoader, so I use a program called Magic ISO to reinsert the edited .afs files back into the game image and save the ISO. Then I use WinHIIP to put the game back on my PS2 HDD.

• 2 weeks later...

I confirm this is working. And I used my laptop computer.

You people might say the easy way to convert your .wav into .adx is to Konverter. NO. I've tried this and the program lacks the sound. You have to do it with Adxencd program. Yes, you know that program quickly closes, but the easier way is to click on Start, go to All Programs, go to Acessories, and click Command Prompt. You should put your .wav files, and the Adxencd program to C:\Documents and Settings\(Your computer name here). Command Prompt only browsers C:\Documents and Settings. Now type ADXENCD.EXE there, which will open the progam in Command Prompt. Now type adxencd Booyaka*.wav. Now it will convert the .wav file into .adx. Do this again to your other .wav file. Now here is the hard part for beginners. Open AFS Explorer, then find the .afs file you will put your song.(My is Booyaka, and the nWo REAL song, which will replace Rey's song(Booyaka) and Hollywood Hogan's song (nWo REAL song)) Now hold your horses! First click the hammer tab, which will make an .afs file in your directory ( You must put it at the file you are puttting all the data of SmackDown! vs RAW 2006.) Let's use C:\SvR2006 folder. For me, I use bgm092 file, which is Rey's. Click and see were it says Bytes reserved for file. Increase a lot for the .AFS file. Now if you are done increasing it, now click Regenerate AFS! then select the directory so it could put the .AFS file. Use C:\SvR2006\BGM.(Delete the file BGM2.afs first, then create this file, which this will be also called BGM2.) When you are finished, you can open the 2nd BGM2 you created, the right click BGM092, click Import, and put the new song.(Booyaka for me, but first I renamed the new .adx song into bgm092.) If you successfully imported the new song, you are almost there, do this for other songs too.

Now you should buy a DVD-R cd, which costs cheap (around $30) and put it in your Burner disk. Now open Nero StartSmart (For me) and go to Data and click on make Data DVD. Cilck Add, and put the file C:\SvR2006. Click Burn and YOU ARE DONE!

SmackTalk, here I edited the musics of BGM2:

Lita

Trish

Stacy Keibler

Christy

Torrie

Joy Giovanni

Michelle McCool

Rock

Austin

Mankind

Hitman

Hogan

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

DiBiase

Andre the Giant

JYD

Bischoff

Teddy Long

McMahons

<Silent trak>

Davey Boy

Jimmy Hart

nWo Hogan

Sylvain

Bashams (shorter?)

Hassan (Daivari's?)

Tazz

*My musics

Edited by Dekabreak

I confirm this is working. And I used my laptop computer.

You people might say the easy way to convert your .wav into .adx is to Konverter. NO. I've tried this and the program lacks the sound. You have to do it with Adxencd program. Yes, you know that program quickly closes, but the easier way is to click on Start, go to All Programs, go to Acessories, and click Command Prompt. You should put your .wav files, and the Adxencd program to C:\Documents and Settings\(Your computer name here). Command Prompt only browsers C:\Documents and Settings. Now type ADXENCD.EXE there, which will open the progam in Command Prompt. Now type adxencd Booyaka*.wav. Now it will convert the .wav file into .adx. Do this again to your other .wav file. Now here is the hard part for beginners. Open AFS Explorer, then find the .afs file you will put your song.(My is Booyaka, and the nWo REAL song, which will replace Rey's song(Booyaka) and Hollywood Hogan's song (nWo REAL song)) Now hold your horses! First click the hammer tab, which will make an .afs file in your directory ( You must put it at the file you are puttting all the data of SmackDown! vs RAW 2006.) Let's use C:\SvR2006 folder. For me, I use bgm092 file, which is Rey's. Click and see were it says Bytes reserved for file. Increase a lot for the .AFS file. Now if you are done increasing it, now click Regenerate AFS! then select the directory so it could put the .AFS file. Use C:\SvR2006\BGM.(Delete the file BGM2.afs first, then create this file, which this will be also called BGM2.) When you are finished, you can open the 2nd BGM2 you created, the right click BGM092, click Import, and put the new song.(Booyaka for me, but first I renamed the new .adx song into bgm092.) If you successfully imported the new song, you are almost there, do this for other songs too.

Now you should buy a DVD-R cd, which costs cheap (around $30) and put it in your Burner disk. Now open Nero StartSmart (For me) and go to Data and click on make Data DVD. Cilck Add, and put the file C:\SvR2006. Click Burn and YOU ARE DONE!

SmackTalk, here I edited the musics of BGM2:

Lita

Trish

Stacy Keibler

Christy

Torrie

Joy Giovanni

Michelle McCool

Rock

Austin

Mankind

Hitman

Hogan

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

DiBiase

Andre the Giant

JYD

Bischoff

Teddy Long

McMahons

<Silent trak>

Davey Boy

Jimmy Hart

nWo Hogan

Sylvain

Bashams (shorter?)

Hassan (Daivari's?)

Tazz

*My musics

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if u ever have time i would appreciate it if you would go through it with me on aim yim or whatever express i will pay u for it if u like

my aim is txfreshmanphs

my yim is txfreshmanphs@sbcglobal.net

Edited by txfreshmanphs

Dekabreak:

You should put your .wav files, and the Adxencd program to C:\Documents and Settings\(Your computer name here). Command Prompt only browsers C:\Documents and Settings.

I just wanted to point out that MSDOS (command prompt) lets you go through your entire hard drive. But when you 1st open it it's at c:\Documents and Settings. What I do is have a folder right inside my C drive named A. I put all of my .wav files and the AdxenCD program in here in order to convert my music files. Go into command prompt and enter c:\ . This will take you straight to the C drive. Then (if you make an A folder directly in there like I do) type cd a (make sure to spacebar between the cd and the a,and it will open the A folder). Now you'll use the adxencd bgm##.wav command to convert. Also you do not have to put the .wav onto these (its just extra typing).

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone.

I've put up modded files (adx-files) on my site so that everyone who wants to update their game can download sounds from there to make sound modding easier.

If anyone who has successfully edited sound files could send them to me that would be much appreciated. I'd put them up on the site with credit to the sender.

I'm mostly interested in modified call names or entrance themes for real wrestlers, current or legends.

My e-mail address is SDvRAW2006@fifartwc.cjb.net and the site is located at:

http://www.svr2006.rr.nu

Edited by nikethebike

• 3 weeks later...

the thing is know one wants to make a patch for svr06...we made them for svr and I am in the pros of making a new svr mod my way....

the reason for peps not making one for svr 06 is we cant edit wrestlers textures...

I already have a working sting face....

• 2 weeks later...

only if they are willing to upload a modded game for you but the file size is too big, so i dare say nobody wants the hassle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is something called ppf-patches so you dont have to upload the full game. You only upload what is changed in the game then you use a program to apply that new data to your own game copy. I might do one and upload to my site when I've filled a copy with new music.

The file will probably be pretty big though even though it will only be music.

the thing is know one wants to make a patch for svr06...we made them for svr and I am in the pros of making a new svr mod my way....

the reason for peps not making one for svr 06 is we cant edit wrestlers textures...

I already have a working sting face....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd love a SVR2006 patch... What exactly can we change in the game? I've seen hacked belts, menu's and music. What more is currently possible to hack?

• 1 month later...

Can anybody help me out? I have the numbers for all of the official wrestlers themes for CAW mode and I have the numbers for the cheers and boos. But what numbers correspond with the original themes? Below is the full list that I have for Smackdown vs Raw 2006.

----------------------------

BGM2

080 - Triple H

081 - The Undertaker

082 - Rob Van Dam

083 - Kurt Angle (**CHANGE**)

084 - Chris Jericho

085 - Kane

086 - Booker T

087 - Chris Benoit

088 - Edge

089 - Christian

090 - William Regal

091 - Carlito

092 - Rey Mysterio (**CHANGE**)

093 - John Bradshaw Layfield

094 - Big Show

095 - Tajiri (**CHANGE**)

096 - Eugene

097 - Ric Flair

098 - Mark Jindrak

099 - La Resistance

100 - Chris Masters

101 - Scotty 2 Hotty

102 - Heidenreich

103 - Chavo Guerrero

104 - John Cena

105 - The Hurricane

106 - Spike Dudley

107 - Shawn Michaels

108 - Doug & Danny Basham

109 - Eddie Guerrero (**CHANGE**)

110 - Batista

111 - Randy Orton

112 - Hussan / Davari

113 - Paul London

114 - Orlando Jordan

115 - Snitski

116 - Shelton Benjamin

117 - Charlie Hass

118 - Rob Conway

119 - Stevie Richards

BGM3

120 - Lita

121 - Trish Stratus

122 - Stacy Keibler (**CHANGE**)

123 - Christy Hemme

124 - Torrie Willson

125 - Joy Giovanni

126 - Michelle McCool

127 - The Rock

128 - Stone Cold Steve Austin

129 - Mankind

130 - Bret Hart

131 - Hulk Hogan

132 - Jake the Snake Roberts

133 - Ted Dibiase

134 - Andre the Giant

135 - Junk Yard Dog

136 - Eric Bischoff

137 - Theodore Long

138 - Vince McMahon

139 - <Silent Track>

140 - British Bulldog

141 - Jimy Hart

142 - Hogan nWo (**CHANGE**)

143 - Sylvain

144 - Doug & Danny Basham

145 - Hussan / Davari

146 - Tazz

The originals are Under

BGB1.AFS

BGM1ENVB.AFS

BGM1ENVH.AFS

I always replace all 3.

I had to make more room and afsexplorer rebuit the cd.

Now my songs don't stop early!

HD loader/MC HD loader is a must if you make the image too large