Help about the textures in game

kebongski

well i edited teh textures

and some turn out ok

sum real crappy

heres my q

if i edit a texture, why does it display in game garbled?

like the face has many black dots?

how can i replace a texture for example jindrak with lesnar without messing up the look in game?

tnx...

Draven I have a request if you can spare the time. I've changed the Legion of Doom's attire on my SD vs. Raw into the blue WCW attire. This turned out good for me. But the only thing that I cannot get right is adding colors to skin textures. The same thing happened when I changed the red face paint of LOD into blue (using your new Animal texture). I only have MSPaint. I tried putting black elbow pads on Matt Hardy but it garbles the skin color. I know you are good at this cause I seen your LOD Animal face. If you could all that I want is for you to change Hawks red paint into blue, and change the red on your Animal's facepaint to blue so that their face textures will not be garbled. If you can do these for me you can just send them to my email paynejep@hotmail.com. If not then at least thank you for all the help and info you have given to being able to edit textures now.

*EDIT*: Nevermind, I'm not going to worry about it. I downloaded the trial version of Paint Shop Pro X and it worked pretty well for someone who doesn't know anything about it.

Edited by IamPayne

• 4 years later...