The tool has been released....

DRAVEN

thanks Iampayne for helping me through PM i'm guessing this is the programme someone created.

well i've done all it says to use this but when i try to open the programme i get this error message:

Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependedncies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

can anybody help me?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry but people r trying to make one but as of yet no luck :(

I may release one last mod for old time's

I need some free time first ;)

so post some idears of who you would like...

keep in mind that I retexture models not edit them or swap them....

Dont forget there are about 3-4 different cena models too....

tajiri will be Jeff hardy...

:evil :evil

Edited by DRAVEN

Thank you DRAVEN :D I see.

I want the Ultimo Dragon and Sean O'Haire of HCTP.

I thought it was very wonderful if two people were able to be used in the SvrR2006.

With it,I wanted to hack Edit parts・・・

For instance, I want to change the length of a long skirt hacking the texture.

However, because it seems to take a lot of labors and time, it will give it up・・・ :sleep

(I'm Japanese. sorry I can speak English only a little・・・ :> )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So is there no way to import models from other games into the newer games? I want to do that along with change colors of certain objects. Is there a way to import arenas and created belts into games like SmackDown! vs Raw 2009?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I know that this is slightly off topic but has anyone got any experience with how txcs are loaded in the SmackDown series. I've been working on HCTP as DRAVEN alluded to, but there seems to be some sort of loading problem. Whenever a wrestler with custom textures is in player slot 1, 2 or 3 the entrance is fine, in-game is messy, and cutscenes have a few glitches. Player slots 4 through 6 are fine on entrances, have a few glitches in-game and are the same in cutscenes. Just wonder whether we can get a multi-forum initiative going. There are active topics on this at Xentax and (cawsdotws). Just wondering if between all of us we can discover something. The methods I'm using would probably work for all the SmackDowns that don't use .bpe encoding exclusively for their textures.

EDIT: It may also possibly work between the .bpe games if they use the same textures and models...

Edited by Teeceezy

• 8 months later...