The tool has been released....

DRAVEN

Now is the time for Smacktalks created patches!!! Draven have you created/edited anything that you are willing to release? I do have a question: Lets say that I extract say HHH's tights and made them white with MS Paint (just an example, I wouldn't do that). Then I would import it back into the .pac file. After doing that I would just have to insert that .pac file back into my SD vs. RAW ISO right? Or is there something else I would have to do? I know that I had to use the PPF-o-Matic patcher to insert your created belts into my belt .pac file. If you get the time and are willing to elaborate, please do. Even if SD vs. RAW 2006 is right around the corner, this is still awesome.

I have worked with GXP making BROCK GOLDBERG Updated Matt Hardy

Hiedenriegh and Animal.....

And F*CK The CODE-X site, SMACKTALKS should ban their MODDRATORS....

they delete and said they would ban me for telling people IT IS FACT!!! We can edit wrestlers TEXTURES.....

So I am going to F*ck with them till they ban ME!!! :p :evil :lol

Sorry But I am working with Shiryo, make new skins,

so I will not be posting textures were working on once we release them in a patch I will then post them... ;)

I have also been working on a new edge and bishoff + some more,

It would be great if this worked with Here Comes the Pain, but it doesn't. You could essentially make the "dream roster"...well, almost. You could at least add Stone Cold, Lesnar, Goldberg, the Rock (the "new" Rock), replacing some of the legends to do so (masked Kane, what's the point?). Anyway, here's to hoping someone makes some killer updates and posts links to download.

Brandogg: the tool only does textures. not models...

BAT1STA3: the tool opens pac files and imports to pac files, u need ISO buster or ultra ISO to put the pac files back into the game.

Draven, I just want to get this clarified: Say I edit Batista's trunks to be blue (just an example) and import it back into the .pac. All I have to do is copy this edited .pac over the old one right? Kinda like how we did with replacing theme music. I have this on my HDD and used your belt pack, which was awesome. But that was a PPF file that had to be added to the original file. But we won't have to PPF these will we?

*EDIT*: Has anyone found where the CAW parts are Draven (yourself or those at gamingxp) so that they may possibly be edited as well?

Edited by IamPayne

I think it should work if you just overwrite the original pac file with your created one.

Does anyone know what kind of dvd-rw's work on the ps2? just I bought a few cheap ones but they dont seem to work :(

Sorry But I am working with Shiryo, make new skins,

so I will not be posting textures were working on once we release them in a patch I will then post them... ;)

I have also been working on a new edge and bishoff + some more,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it will be soon ;)

ONLY DVD-R disks work, rewritebale media doesnot work on a PS2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not true..

i ONLY use DVR-RW..

It depends on the Chip in your PS2, the Media ou use..

I Have a DMS3 and i can use Memorex, Verbatim, Sony.

-R -RW, +R and even +RW works great..

imho, best are Memorex and Sony..

Remember that the important thing is that the DVD must be 2x native (not 8x.. i use 2/4x) and burned at 2x

wow, seems that the information i was given a long time ago was complete bullshit lol, ill get a DVD-RW and try it out, that way i could keep editing what was in SvR, and make much better copies of the game

T-500: no as hes in the new game and its out soon,

silvermantis:Cooy ur ch.pac + ch2.pac files to the folder where ur tool is then start the tool and load ch.pac or ch2.pac then u can extracted the textures,

to edit the textures u must increase the colour depth then when u have finished return the to the original color depth,

PREWARNED!!!

skin textures r harder then they look as its harder to color match in the game!!!

hope this help's

• 2 months later...

You can download it on the 1st post on this thread. What it does is let you extract the attire textures from the game image (on your computer), whether off of a HDD (used in your PS2) or from using the game itself in your DVD drive. You can edit the in-game wrestlers attires and have them look different in the game.