John Cena WWE Title Mod

webzie1255

No sorry i would love it to spin but it over rides parts of belts in create a belt mode so sadly no spinnig belt

Edited by wwffireuk

• 3 weeks later...

Extract the .tif files to \CAB\Textures\ and burn the game to DVD, then in the game select "Center Plate: Great American Bash PPV Gold" (You have to unlock Gold in Shopzone first!) and the new Cena Title will be shown instead of it :)

what is the diffrence with an chiped xbox and a xbox from gamestop and how can i add the batista and heidenrick mods to wm21 with a xbox from gamestop

It doesnt matter where your xbox is from, you need to buy a modchip for it though so you can make a copy of the game with the mdos on it and play it on your xbox.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pity you cant give superstars custom themes then it would be perfect with the new john cena music

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u can save da jon cena cd on 2 yor xbox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry for the old bump but anybody got this? I tried to dl it and it was not found. I really want this in my game I just got it. I didn't hear got review's so I waited till it droped to $9.99 Canadian used before I bought it.

$130(American).And you can get them at any type of hardware stores.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man thats a fucking rippoff no way X-3's are that much. Even back in 2005 they were 59.99 at Divineo and allot of other places. Xbox-Scene's forums had them allot cheaper. IMO I would go witha Xenium Ice the software is a hell of allot better and the chip is too.

If you want a cheap chip nothing beats a TSOP (Thin Small Outline Program) or Doux-2 most are $20-$25 max.