• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

One of the Lyrics of the Song was Survive If I let you.

he used the WWE theme on SMackdown but he used his Original ECW song on the PPV.

I think it's about time I update my list.

Hogan (Eye of the Tiger, Real American, American Made & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, Jerry the King Lawler, Balls Mahoney, Sabu, The Sandman, Mike Awesome, Coach, The B.W.O., Akio, Big Boss Man, the British Bulldog, The Headbangers, the Heart Throbs, Paul Heyman, ECW's main theme, Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah (brings back nightmares sometimes), Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree's Tag Team Theme, Jerry Lynn, Jesse "the Body" Ventura/Summerslam 99' theme, Bam Bam Bigalow, Shannon Moore, The Undertaker (American Bada$$ from 2000), Brutus the Barber Beefcake, Big Show and the Undertaker tag team, the Ministry of Darkness without Taker', Mark Jindrak, Matt Morgan, Ultimo Dragon, and "If You Only Knew" from the Piledriver album.

If you have a request for a superstars music to use in CAW mode, reply in here and I'll try and get it for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is there any possible way i can get;

muhammed hassan

nWo

big bossman

maven

luther reigns and gene snitsky, lol, is it 2 much?????

If you have a request for a superstars music to use in CAW mode, reply in here and I'll try and get it for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i need the Entrance Theme from

Orlando Jordan

Diesel

Viscera

MnM

William Regal

Tommy Dreamer

Heart Throbs

Edited by Inquisitor

I'll have a look :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey could you look for mordecai chris masters mexicools and viscera's new theme?

It will be greatly appreciated

Edited by eXtrememAn