• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#261 mattman2047

mattman2047

Jobber

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:56 PM

i didn't get sabu or john cenas new song the time is now i got basic thuganomics  can u send those

thanks for the goldberg i like that one my e-mail is woobiek8@aol.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me 2 goldberg please

#262 mattman2047

mattman2047

Jobber

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:59 PM

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")
Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

give me hussan's and hulk's real american send it to eastside_devil8@yahoo.com pls.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like goldberg wcw send it to me at mjp_07@hotmail.com :D

#263 Petko

Petko

Jobber

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:44 PM

Have Undertaker Your Gonna Pay?

#264 Kai01222

Kai01222

Jobber

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:39 AM

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")
Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kai:Can I have The Jeff Hardy WWF Theme

#265 Kai01222

Kai01222

Jobber

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:59 AM

Can I have The WWF Hardy Boyz Theme Please :p

#266 b1az3

b1az3

Jobber

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:54 PM

hey is there a caw for the boogeyman and his music and how do u put the music on ?

#267 sean.ohaire

sean.ohaire

Jobber

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 06:43 AM

can some one post hhh's "my time" theme? greatly appreciated

#268 ortonisstl

ortonisstl

Jobber

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

How do you burn the music as an audio cd...I burned chris masters song and my xbox won't read the cd! What have I done wrong?

#269 PIE21

PIE21

Jobber

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:13 AM

how bout a tommy dreamer caw+ moveset

#270 flexijfr

flexijfr

Jobber

• 73 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:59 PM

anyone got the sandman with the singing in it

#271 Maryland's No. 1 Son

Maryland's No. 1 Son

Jobber

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:10 AM

do you have shannon moore?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shannon Moore's theme, in TNA, anyway, is Chicken Huntin', by ICP. I *THINK* the only version in existence is on Riddle Box, but, they may have thrown one on one of the Forgotten Freshness CDs. But, I'm too lazy to get up and look.

#272 X_Deadman_X

X_Deadman_X

We all want what we cannot have the most.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 04:34 AM

Ares.com for P2P,It`s what I use to get my themes (I got enter the sandman from there)

#273 D-Man

D-Man

Jobber

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:16 PM

rdy

#274 ME LIKE PIZZA!

ME LIKE PIZZA!

Jobber

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:47 AM

Is the theme a WWE made theme? or by a band/artist? If so do you know who sings it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is by waterproof blonde

#275 nick82622

nick82622

Jobber

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:02 PM

WHAT ABOUT DX THE HARDY BOYZ

#276 Twisty

Twisty

Jobber

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:02 AM

Hey does anyone have a Kane theme for the Kane 1998 i made (his Bad Blood debut song) :D

#277 syafiq (Guest)

syafiq (Guest)

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:56 AM

If you have a request for a superstars music to use in CAW mode, reply in here and I'll try and get it for you.

yes i have some wwe song that i dol form www.YouTube.com

#278 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,283 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

You can use this website to turn the youtube videos into mp3 files to use. :)

#279 SVRreyreybombdiggity8

SVRreyreybombdiggity8

Jobber

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:11 AM

okay, i have 3 for asking,
1 - Randy Orton's (NEW THEME) Voices by Rev Theory
2 - John Cena's (CURRENT THEME) TIME IS NOW by John Cena
and 3 - Jeff Hardy's (CURRENT THEME) No More Words by..... i dont know who did JH's song....
Smacktalks, can u plz get those for me, and tell me if i put the game into my computer, and i add the songs, will it mess up the game....
(CONCOLE) Xbox

#280 SVRreyreybombdiggity8

SVRreyreybombdiggity8

Jobber

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

How do you burn the music as an audio cd...I burned chris masters song and my xbox won't read the cd! What have I done wrong?

SVRreryreybombdiggity8
well for intance 1- BURNED TO A CD, no,non,non,.....
what u do is u take the game, put it into your computer, click open file veiw then drag the music u want into the music file on the game........
UR WELCOME (ortonisstl).......