Action Replay Game Saves!

Smacktalks

Type: Xbox Pro Action Replay Save

Date: 04/22/05

User: Jay FNG Philbrook

Size: 7K

Description: Begin with Plenty of Cash for the WWE Shop! ($100,000,000)

Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 04/29/05

User: jlwwefan

Description: Everything is unlocked, no caws or cabs.

Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 06/04/05

User: mikefurnival

Description: Everything unlocked.

Download

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just got the game in the UK.

I have Pal Action Replay. I have downloaded both these codes in to the XBOX Harddrive on 2 seperate occasions to see if any worked but no joy.

Once I load the game the Profile is blank. Do need to a new create profile and CAS first to get the Game to accept one of the Gamesaves. Am I doing something wrong?

I am not sure wether the gamesave does not work due it being Pro as mine isn't or due to being NSTC.

[sorry posted this in wrong part of forum]

Edited by PHENOM

I thought it might be because of NSTC format. But I'd thought I ask incase it was me would did not do it wright.

If you can get a PAL version of one the gamesaves (Mayabe the best one of the 2). It would be great.

Great website, thanks for taking time post back..

Edited by PHENOM

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey is it possible to get CAWS over the Action Replay? If so does anyone know which sites to get them from?

Thats what I've been thinking about. Why not give CAW AR saves, they do it on other games. It's possible. I have a bunch of CAWs on my game, but I don't know how to make the save downloadable on the site. I think all you have to do is download them on here from your AR card, the opposite of what you do to them on you card. So if you know, please tell me.

Note: There on the Jay FNG "maximum money save" so you'll get not only 10 or more caws, but alot of money.