(Tutorial) How To Create And Import Custom Titantrons To WWE '13

Smacktalks

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOOSING YOUR DATA! YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Before you begin this tutorial please note that if you have any problems following this guide you need to post your reply in this topic only. That way anyone that encounters the same problem can read the solution supplied.

FAQ

Does this work on PS3?

No, this ONLY works on Xbox 360.

Do I need a modded console or does this work on a retail 360?

This works on any 360, it does NOT need to be modded.

What You Need

Before we begin your going to need the following:

A USB Memory Stick (2GB Minimum)

Brienj's WWE Games Editor (You will need to create an account at 360 Haven to be able to download and use this tool)

USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe (To extract your game save)

Tutorial

If you are doing this for the first time then begin at Step 1, if you have already imported 1 Titantron and you want to import another then start at Step 3.

Step 1 - Formatting your USB drive

First off your going to need to plug your USB stick into your Xbox 360 and format it.

1. Plug a USB flash drive into a USB port on the front of your console.

2. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings and then select System Settings.

3. Select Storage or Memory.

4. Select USB Storage Device.

5. Choose either Configure Now or Customise to format the USB flash drive for Xbox content.

If you choose Customise, select how much space you want the Xbox to use and then click Configure Now.

6. When the progress bar reaches 100% your USB flash drive is ready to use and is listed as a USB Storage Device under Storage Devices.

Step 2 - Creating a save file on the USB drive

1. Now that you have your USB formatted you need to create a game save for WWE '13 on your USB, to do this start WWE '13 and when asked to choose a Storage Device choose "USB Storage Device".

2. The first time you select this option you'll be asked if you want to create a new save, choose Yes and let the game load up to the main menu.

3. Once you are at the main menu you can shutdown your console, unplug your USB drive and plug it into your PC.

Step 3 - Extracting your game save from your USB drive

1. Make sure your USB drive is connected to your PC and open up USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe.

2. If you only have one USB drive connected, click File, then Open First USB Drive. If you have more than one USB drive connected you'll need to click on File, Open USB Manually and select the USB drive you want to use.

3. On the left of the screen you'll see two folder, click the + next to the folder named Data Partition, then select Content. In this folder you'll see another folder made up of numbers and letters, again click the + next to this, and then also click the + next to the folder inside of this. Eventually you'll see a folder called 00000001.

4. Right click the 00000001 folder and select Extract, then choose a location to extract your folder to, e.g. My Documents.

5. Once you've extracted your 00000001 folder you can right click the 00000001 folder inside of USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe and select delete.

6. At this point, don't close USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe, leave it open as you'll need it shortly.

Step 4 - Create your Titantron file

The next step is to create the Titantron video that you want to import. To do this you can use the following guide from Petchy.

Read before watching the video!

- Petchy's guide is for WWE '12 but works on WWE '13.

- If your asked to load your IDs when opening the WWE Games Editor, click Load and go to the folder you saved your 00000001 folder and select the Savedata.dat file inside the folder to load your IDs.

- When you save your Titantron suing Petchy's guide make sure to save your .enc Titantron file in the 00000001 folder.

Step 5 - Importing your Titantron to your game save

1. Go back to USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe that you left open and right click in the folder that you deleted the 00000001 folder from, choose Inject Folder and then select your 00000001 folder. Wait until the program finishes loading, even if it looks like it might have crashed as it can take some time.

2. Once the program has finished loading you'll see the 00000001 folder has been added, at this point click on File and choose Close Current Drive. Again, this can take some time so make sure to wait until the program finishes loading.

3. Once the program has finished loading USBXTAFGUI_v44.exe will appear blank, at this point you can remove your USB drive from your PC and plug it back into your Xbox 360.

Step 6 - Setting your Titantron in-game

1. Once you've plugged your USB drive into your Xbox 360, load WWE '13 and select the USB Storage Device when asked.

2. Once the game reaches the Main Menu go to Creations, then Entrance.

3. Press RB to move to the Finalize tab and choose the movie option.

4. Scroll to page 1 and choose Custom Video. Your Titantron will be listed in here in the slot you choose when you created the Titantron using Petchy's guide.

5. Once you've selected your Titantron make sure to save your changes and that's it, your done!

• Like 1

Does that mean you can't use it on your current save on wwe'13? I'm so confused!

If you've already got your game save on your USB you can start at Step 3 to add titantrons to your existing save, but beware if you corrupt your save then you'll lose everything.

For those who are affraid to loose their save data , when you're done with every steps (don't do step 6 for the moment)

, go to :

Xbox 360 Dashboard > Storage > USB Drive > WWE'13 > xxxxxx (Entrance) > Move to the HDD > Enjoy

it worked for me , and i think it can help a lot for people like me who don't want to lose their save. Hope it worked for you too :)

Edited by Samy2202

Can you only do this one titantron at a time? or can you put multiple .enc files in the 0000001 folder at the same time?

You can do multiple trons at the same time :)

• 1 month later...

I am trying to download USBXTAFUI_v44.eve but when I try to open it I got a page that says 403 - Forbidden and when I try the other option to save it I can't find it in my computer. :dunno

Edited by Eddythegamer2001

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, first off, thanks for the tutorial on how to do this. I do have a couple of questions before I give this a try. First, if I am wanting to use a game save I already have I would need to go into the hard drive and select the save and hit "copy" and select the USB memory drive as the destination...right? If I am concerned about losing this data (Yes, I did read the giant red disclaimer) would making a second copy of the data to use as a backup not work?

First of all: Thanks a lot for this great Tutorial!

But I don't get it to work. :(2

I followed every step exactly like the description says, but everytime I want to use the Titantron in game, it says "Corrupted file/file damaged" (don't know the exact translation, because I'm German ^^).

Is it normal, that WWE12CAWEditor says it's finished (saved and resigned), while the loading bar has reached about 60%?? :huh:

My file is converted correctly via VirtualDub. What could be the matter? Is there a limit, for the video length? Mine is 2:26.

Please help and excuse my poor English.

Please HELP! I've Done all the necessary steps and my data hasn't been deleted but I still cant get the Titantron carrying data, or the rest of my game data except for the DLCs, to appear on my Xbox when I plug it back in. I have to go through a lot more steps then shown above JUST to get everything to except everything else in order to get the desired titantron properly edited! Heres the steps I take, somebody respond if there is a better way! : Step 1 - [same as Step 2 above (I use an official Xbox 360 memory flash drive that already is configured)]. Step 2 - (same as step 3 above). Step 3 - I already have my desired videos downloaded from Youtube Downloader, I have to put them through FormatFactory first and change the output to XVID 720p JUST to get VirtualDub to accept it (as I have Windows Media Player). Step 4 - Run it through VirtualDub and edit it just like in Petchy's video. Step 5 - Use InstaCodec's 'VFW configuration' to allow WWE12CAWEditor to accept it by changing its FOURCC from XVID to FVFW. Step 6 - Put it in XHP WWE12CAWEditor and I do precisely as its done in Petchy's Video and save the encryption in the 00000001 file. Step 7 - remove from laptop and puts it in Xbox 360 and check the files in storage to see that only the DLC packs are viewable (Which is NOT whats all supposed to be there) plugging it back into the laptop reveals everything is still there!!!! I made separate copies on my computer to avoid possible corruption and it works, but I REALLY want to put Titantrons in game. Please if anyone can help me TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG! P.S. I use Windows 7 and I do believe the CAW editor I have is the newer one though not sure. Also Please give a Detailed step-by-step description on what I should do if theres anything to be done. Please and Thank you :)

Please HELP! I've Done all the necessary steps and my data hasn't been deleted but I still cant get the Titantron carrying data, or the rest of my game data except for the DLCs, to appear on my Xbox when I plug it back in. I have to go through a lot more steps then shown above JUST to get everything to except everything else in order to get the desired titantron properly edited! Heres the steps I take, somebody respond if there is a better way! : Step 1 - [same as Step 2 above (I use an official Xbox 360 memory flash drive that already is configured)]. Step 2 - (same as step 3 above). Step 3 - I already have my desired videos downloaded from Youtube Downloader, I have to put them through FormatFactory first and change the output to XVID 720p JUST to get VirtualDub to accept it (as I have Windows Media Player). Step 4 - Run it through VirtualDub and edit it just like in Petchy's video. Step 5 - Use InstaCodec's 'VFW configuration' to allow WWE12CAWEditor to accept it by changing its FOURCC from XVID to FVFW. Step 6 - Put it in XHP WWE12CAWEditor and I do precisely as its done in Petchy's Video and save the encryption in the 00000001 file. Step 7 - remove from laptop and puts it in Xbox 360 and check the files in storage to see that only the DLC packs are viewable (Which is NOT whats all supposed to be there) plugging it back into the laptop reveals everything is still there!!!! I made separate copies on my computer to avoid possible corruption and it works, but I REALLY want to put Titantrons in game. Please if anyone can help me TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG! P.S. I use Windows 7 and I do believe the CAW editor I have is the newer one though not sure. Also Please give a Detailed step-by-step description on what I should do if theres anything to be done. Please and Thank you :)

Just like Game-Zion, USE THE NEW EDITOR!!!

Edited by brienj

Just like Game-Zion, USE THE NEW EDITOR!!!

[trollface] Which new Editor? Leave a link if you can. As I said I believe I already do have the new editor. I downloaded the most recent I could find and I wind up going through what I stated above. My biggest issue is turning video files to VFW codecs. Read my last comment in full. What do you do different then me that works?

• 2 weeks later...

I have one question.

Can I do THIS WITH CUSTOM MINITRONS, CURVETRONS, SIDETRONS AND ELATION TRONS? (I mean putting for example cesaro's new blue minitron, swagger we the people minitron side tron and curve...)

And for NTABLEOREGON13, he means to the wwe'13 editor, not the wwe'12 editor(that's what you have, wwe'12 editor and this doesnt work, you need wwe'13 editor). I do not know a link atm.

Edited by dk7878

• 2 years later...

Hey I know I'm insanely late on this but WWE 13 is still one of my favorite games mostly because its based on the attitude era , Anyway I downloaded all the tools to install a titantron and have already edited the video and have the save file from the game on a flash drive but I cant get Brienj's WWE Games CAW editor to open.. I'm running windows 10 and read somewhere that it only works on windows 7 so I tried the application on my wifes laptop with win 7 and it just keeps saying that it "has stopped working" if someone could please help me run this program or edit the few files for me i'd really appreciate it