Eddie Guerrero Caw (2004-2005) Xbox live

davideguerrero1

Guys this is my Eddie guerrero Caw.. I hope you like it and enjoy it.. Write Eddie to find it on CC or davidemat1 (my gametarg). Thank you guys. Credit for textures to WhatsThestatus.

040420131368.jpg

040420131369.jpg

040420131370.jpg

040420131372.jpg

040420131371.jpg

040420131374.jpg

040420131375.jpg

040420131376.jpg

040420131377.jpg

This is his entrance (sorry for bad quality)

Edited by davideguerrero1

looks terrific pal...best eddie guerrero caw in a long time....id love to see more of ur work...

and yeah there is something up with the boots.....take a look at this caw's boots for reference :22yn9f.jpg

by zurick still lives for svr 2010

Edited by ClevererSpade

u should credit me for those textures because i had to work for them to get them uploaded J/k dont have to credit

but i did wrk for them

hey bobby, are all the textures(face, attire) same as ur eddie guerrero?

Firstable i want to thank u all of you for the comments and for the suggestions, expecially for shoes suggestions.. You have rights guys, there shoes are temporary, im working to make better shoes.. Secondary, BOBBYCDE NEIRO: REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? Are u serious bro? i downloaded texures from WHATHESTATUS and i didnt copy nothing from your Eddie Guerrero CAW! My Eddie and your Eddie are different! And i posted it on CC days before you did it! But then i overwrited my Eddie Guerrero CAW because i made many changes in moves! Thank you again guys, im really proud :)

Firstable i want to thank u all of you for the comments and for the suggestions, expecially for shoes suggestions.. You have rights guys, there shoes are temporary, im working to make better shoes.. Secondary, BOBBYCDE NEIRO: REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? Are u serious bro? i downloaded texures from WHATHESTATUS and i didnt copy nothing from your Eddie Guerrero CAW! My Eddie and your Eddie are different! And i posted it on CC days before you did it! But then i overwrited my Eddie Guerrero CAW because i made many changes in moves! Thank you again guys, im really proud :)

well if ur looking to improve ur eddie guerrero, i already referred the boots....and also centralize the pants logos...they should be a liitle more visible from the front...urs are too far behind..the morphing is top notch...keep up the good work!!

This looks awesome! Xbox has been needing a good Eddie CAW!

Really thank you man!

well if ur looking to improve ur eddie guerrero, i already referred the boots....and also centralize the pants logos...they should be a liitle more visible from the front...urs are too far behind..the morphing is top notch...keep up the good work!!

Thank u so much for the suggestions.. Im working to improve my Eddie :) Any suggestion to how make my caw downloaded? Only two persons downloaded my Eddie Caw :/

Really thank you man!

Thank u so much for the suggestions.. Im working to improve my Eddie :) Any suggestion to how make my caw downloaded? Only two persons downloaded my Eddie Caw :/

publicize it on multiple sites(caws.ws/forum)...request someone to get better pictures or caps for u...

Hi there Im WhatsTheStatus! & good work!

Hey man, thank you very much for your textures! I searched for a long time for a good Eddie caw, and thank you to your help i made it! I Modified attire and i centralized it.. I have to make better shoes, can u put shoes texures on CC? Thank you so much man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...