Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Why not watch it online right now? I do that all the time since I can't order PPVs from where I live, lol

I use torrents, there are these great uploaders called RUDOS and IWStreams and they normally upload WWE shows a few hours after it's been released.

two things 1. My wife & kids 2. they would kill me. lol

LOL

I didn´t watch PPV´s since Wrestlemania, I need to see that Punk Attire.

Actually I got the original, the Royal Rumble´13 and the WM29 attires. but you did a lot of attires for Punk and I need to see what attire I´ll put for the last slot. this New or one old attire. Difficult desicion. i need some days to think about it. LOL

I'd add this one, just because it's more recent.

I, personally, am using:

The MachoMan attire

Payback attire

Yankees attire and,

The Bret Hart attire.

I wish I could use more, lol.

Quite honestly, I have no idea why I mod, lol. I rarely play this game haha. But I guess I like to do it because I like keeping the game up to date.

Thanks alot bro!! And congrats on 3,001 posts!

No problem Miztah, you're seriously a talented guy. And about the post count, my posts in your topic are my first posts of 3000. Miztah you're the 1 (and 2 now) in my 3000!

I'd add this one, just because it's more recent.

I, personally, am using:

The MachoMan attire

Payback attire

Yankees attire and,

The Bret Hart attire.

I wish I could use more, lol.

Quite honestly, I have no idea why I mod, lol. I rarely play this game haha. But I guess I like to do it because I like keeping the game up to date.

Yakees attire? bret Hart attire? I need to go to see that attires.

Yes, since I´m editing I´m not playing so much. the true is that I never started Universe.

Actually he did have a light one, at least it looked like it on some angles, I'll turn down the opacity a bit, so it looks like a shadow.

Yup , he has the mustache but just little and i think he need a little hair more @@(he lloks like Elimination Chamber 2013 but it seem he had more hair than that ) adn all another stuff :you awesome man

Edited by Punk_BITW

Sting - Current Look:

2qkosbn.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/22ma1kjv2bbocmy/Sting.rar

This attire replaces attire 2 in Tekken57's original Sting mod.

Credit goes to Tekken57 and Red for the original mod. I tweaked some stuff, made a new attire, added a logo on the singlet, and changed the facepaint.

-Permission was given.

Nice work on the Sting gear, dude.

just saying.......

Seriously? Being a mod, I'm going to go ahead and bite my tongue on this one. All I'll say is consider yourself lucky that someone is even taking your request to begin with.

Nice work on the Sting gear, dude.

Seriously? Being a mod, I'm going to go ahead and bite my tongue on this one. All I'll say is consider yourself lucky that someone is even taking your request to begin with.

Man I didnt even say anything I was just showing a video to inspire whats your problem man chill out stop being so serious I did nothing wrong.