Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Hey Miztah can you do the Ted mod before the other guys suggestions they all keep requesting you to do mods on superstars that have been done before already a Ted Debiase jr mod would be a breath of fresh air.

I'll do what I want and I'll do it when I want to do it, I couldn't give 2 shits about DiBiase since he hasn't been on WWE television in a long time. I'll do it when I get around to doing it.

EDIT: Attires I have planned for Punk:

Macho man tribute(done)

Bret Hart(will do today)

NOC 2012(yankees, I'll try to do today)

So I need one more.

Edited by Miztah Raza

I'll do what I want and I'll do it when I want to do it, I couldn't give 2 shits about DiBiase since he hasn't been on WWE television in a long time. I'll do it when I get around to doing it.

EDIT: Attires I have planned for Punk:

Macho man tribute(done)

Bret Hart(will do today)

NOC 2012(yankees, I'll try to do today)

So I need one more.

Um not to be rude or anything but you kinda contradicted yourself go back and read your statement again and see if you catch it

Edited by koolgus

I said that it seemed easy and that I'd see what I could do. It may have seemed easy but it was boring, because I had no interest in Ted and I moved on to doing other mods. I never said "Yep, it's first on the list, I'm doing it now k thnx"

Don't nag me. If I want to do it at some point, I will. You're no one to ask me to do your request first, that's not the way things work.

Miztah, can you do Austin's Unforgiven 2000 attire?

>In the second attire, just replace "Austin 3:16" and the skull logos with the logos below:

stone5.jpg

Edited by RJJ

The knee brace is a model, Ronald.

Update on Punk, the fourth attire is his RAW 1000 attire and all of them will have his default hair, unless you guys want a shaved head for the Bret Hart tribute and Yankees Punk.

So what will it be? Shaved head for the 2 of them or just leave it as it is?

Alright, well, then shaved it is.

Expect a preview in a few minutes.

EDIT: I'll just preview the entrance attires as well, so it'll be 30 minutes, lol

EDIT2: I'll be releasing 5 mods within the next hour, promise!! So stay tuned and stalk this thread ;)

Edited by Miztah Raza

Hey man since you aren't interested in Ted can you put the mask back on Cody with his current attire whenever you get a chance?

I'll see what I can do about the mask.

Can I get ref pics of the attire? I actually like Cody Rhodes, so I'll try my best to do it ;)