Miztah Raza

Hey miztah Mathayus's told me you fixed before

And had the same problem about not being able

To login the archiver,well it worked for a bit now

The login dissapears to fix ,what do I have to

Do on my pc cuz there's like something blocking

It to open or something I tried deleting the

Temp files it don't work thanks fella.

Alright guys, This ROH Punk is going to be my biggest mod ever, I have huge plans, an ROH Punk slot with 4 attires, then a Punk in his 2006-09 era and then an SES era if I feel up to it. The last 2 slots might be released AFTER June 10 because I'm having exams, but this ROH Punk slot, is going to be released in the near future.

Anyway, I'm posting to announce the 4 attires I've made for that ROH Punk:

Attire 1- His farewell attire, the one he wore against Colt Cabana

Attire 2- Yellow shorts, With Punk text on both sides with a Pepsi logo above them

Attire 3- Red shorts, Punk text on one side and 3 Pepsi logos on the other.

Attire 4- Black shorts, Punk text on side and XXX on the other side.

Each will have working Superstar threads since he did vary colours :)

The download will also come with a render(made by my partner in this project, Tich) and an MP3 with his theme song, Miseria Cantare-The Beginning.

It will also come with a formula for an accurate entrance(made by Codes.) and maybe a moveset.

Yea, I did try my best, and it looks good. Edited the hair normals aswell so it looks better. Just wait for updated screenshots to (hopefully) blow your simple minds ;)

Well, I've got the black colour alt. So you can simply go into threads and edit it if you like.

Since the game only allows me to have 3 thread edits, you will not be able to edit the colours on the yellow pants with the PUNK text on both sides and with the pepsi logo above both, sorry guys, but the game is restricting me and I can't do anything about it :/

I've got a few things to fix up on Punk, sorry it's taking so long. But to cheer up for it, I'll release a 2007-2009/10 era Punk along with that. I have to admit though, I took the easy way out and just used game textures, so if someone wants any attires for him, feel free to post 'em here and I shall consider it!

I've got a few things to fix up on Punk, sorry it's taking so long. But to cheer up for it, I'll release a 2007-2009/10 era Punk along with that. I have to admit though, I took the easy way out and just used game textures, so if someone wants any attires for him, feel free to post 'em here and I shall consider it!

Good things take more time. And yes, sometimes using games textures is easy and fast, but not for that is a worse mod.

Ahem.

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE, I PRESENT TO YOU, WHAT IS PERHAPS THE BIGGEST MOD I'VE MADE TO THIS DATE!!

Ladies and gents, I give to you.....C-M PUNK!

Oh, but not just 1 attire, nope. 2 attires..... oh wait, nope not 2 either, 3 attires?? Wrong. Alright 4 attires.... eh, not so much. I've made 15 mutha truckin' attires, lol. And now, what you've all been waiting for, PREVIEWS!!

5frxih.png

Click image for larger view.

Alright, well here they are! I'd like to bring your attention over to the SES attires, the cubs attire kickpads, it's mirrored, so I can't really do anything about that, other than that, it's complete. Then, the Wrestlemania 26 attire, pretty proud of it, just need to do the kickpads and it'll be good to go :) Now, the yellow attire is done. Finally, the mask, I'm not happy with this, it needs a mask model to look good, so if you think the mask looks good, I'll let it stay, otherwise it's as easy to remove as turning off a layer :)

Lets talk entrance attires, this is where you come in, I need some one or some people to tell me which attire had which t-shirt, and I'll go ahead and make it.

Laterz

Ahem.

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE, I PRESENT TO YOU, WHAT IS PERHAPS THE BIGGEST MOD I'VE MADE TO THIS DATE!!

Ladies and gents, I give to you.....C-M PUNK!

Oh, but not just 1 attire, nope. 2 attires..... oh wait, nope not 2 either, 3 attires?? Wrong. Alright 4 attires.... eh, not so much. I've made 15 mutha truckin' attires, lol. And now, what you've all been waiting for, PREVIEWS!!

5frxih.png

Click image for larger view.

Alright, well here they are! I'd like to bring your attention over to the SES attires, the cubs attire kickpads, it's mirrored, so I can't really do anything about that, other than that, it's complete. Then, the Wrestlemania 26 attire, pretty proud of it, just need to do the kickpads and it'll be good to go :) Now, the yellow attire is done. Finally, the mask, I'm not happy with this, it needs a mask model to look good, so if you think the mask looks good, I'll let it stay, otherwise it's as easy to remove as turning off a layer :)

Lets talk entrance attires, this is where you come in, I need some one or some people to tell me which attire had which t-shirt, and I'll go ahead and make it.

Laterz

fp.gif