Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

What is different in the Alberto´s attire? Trunks looks similar.

Are you serious? The eagle thingys are green, the A logo is red, the knee pads are green/white. What do you mean what different, lol

I'm proud to announce that I have now made over 30 mods! To be honest, I would've done something special for my 30th mod, but I didn't even notice I had made that much until now!

Looks great! Glad I can assist in some way.

You've been a huge help mate, haha. If you didn't send me the refs(which were awesome BTW), It would've taken me more time to find the refs than it did to make the mods! LOL.

nice work Raza, your mods are perfect because you take some time for it..... its quality work and it looks very good. Nice to see that you dont stop modding. B) - very fine red Alberto, but on the green one he has a black line before the A begins and ends - (trunks) and on the green white attire he comes with red Fleece but it must be a white fleece

for the trunks see here :

must scroll in the middle : http://delrio-source...results/page/2/

255 - Referee

Edited by SmissWLF

Are you serious? The eagle thingys are green, the A logo is red, the knee pads are green/white. What do you mean what different, lol

Ok, Looks great. I´m not watching actually the WWE. But I noticed the Knepads, but I Didn´t noticed the red A in the trunks.

You could to do for the special 30th. Jack Swagger.

well since you may or may not be modding again i was curious .. I really only want to add a few older guys to the game.. but without this tool that brien was working on i guess that wont happen without modding.. I only have the older games on the ps3... does anyone have the pacs from older games on 360? I'm thinking texture editing is going to be the only way to get them in.. is this correct?

well since you may or may not be modding again i was curious .. I really only want to add a few older guys to the game.. but without this tool that brien was working on i guess that wont happen without modding.. I only have the older games on the ps3... does anyone have the pacs from older games on 360? I'm thinking texture editing is going to be the only way to get them in.. is this correct?

yep, the only way. My internet is slow, so I can't help you out in that department.

no problem.. just hate i have to go buy a freaking blueray burner to get the crap off he disc..or spend money to buy the games all over again..

I believe UndertakerWLF was working on compiling all of the ch pac files and then releasing them, don't quote me on that though.

Billy Gunn: 4 attires pack.

123xxeu.png

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dn39ih5ezzg22c4

Credits:

Same as the ones on the individual mods ;) (Kosher Mad Cow Zombie's logos, most of them)

This pack includes my 4 Billy Gunn attires made into one PAC for those who want all the attires. You will need to edit the misc.pac, so open it up in your favourite hex editor and go select offsets 0x9228-0x924F and paste the following:

39 01 00 00 04 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 36 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF 0B 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 29 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF

Then, save, and update the arc files using X-Packer with the add additional attire data button and put the misc.pac and the ch313.pac in their correct places in the game folder :)