Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

No, there's NO WAY of we do those hacks for PS3.

Why not can someone break this down to me in noob form i have multiman for ps3 i have wwe 13 downloaded and a copy version so i should be able to replace or edit files why wont it work

Why not can someone break this down to me in noob form i have multiman for ps3 i have wwe 13 downloaded and a copy version so i should be able to replace or edit files why wont it work

Know your role and shut your mouth!!

If you want hacks, buy a 360 or nothing. You made the mistake to take the wrong decision.

Edited by Mathayus

Know your role and shut your mouth!!

If you want hacks, buy a 360 or nothing. You made the mistake to take the wrong decision.

fawk it then anyone wanna trade a ps3 jailbroken on rogero 4.30 cfw for a rgh xbox

And I thought that I was pretty ruthless and mean ...

I'll answer nicely. There aren't many people here that mod PS3. There are a few people on the WLF forums that have done some PS3 mods, but it's mostly just texture hacking your paint tools, and nothing with the in-game models. I have no idea if it's ever possible to hack that stuff, all I know is that it's easily done on the Xbox 360, and it's the only format or console I will ever work on ...

I'll answer nicely. There aren't many people here that mod PS3. There are a few people on the WLF forums that have done some PS3 mods, but it's mostly just texture hacking your paint tools, and nothing with the in-game models. I have no idea if it's ever possible to hack that stuff, all I know is that it's easily done on the Xbox 360, and it's the only format or console I will ever work on ...

Guess I gotta just kill your and take your brain :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja: But thanks for the answers I did not wanna faithfully hear so whats the difference between jtag and rgh I'm a ps3 guy so I know nothing

Guess I gotta just kill your and take your brain :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja: But thanks for the answers I did not wanna faithfully hear so whats the difference between jtag and rgh I'm a ps3 guy so I know nothing

A jtag is the older one a rgh is new

Jtag"s quicker to boot almost the same thing

They use some of the same programs

And what not but worth the buy :).

Smiss didn't have much luck when he tried. The theory I think is how the game boots from the HD. He uses the standard multiman setup from what I understand with BD-Mirror. He wonders if the game could be installed onto the HD through a .pkg file if it would be possible. I guess until someone can figure out how to put WWE 13 in a .pkg installable file, we'll never know.

On the plus side, I've got a decrypted SAVE.DAT file. I just haven't got a clue what to do with it.

Chris Jericho:

JerichoPreview_zps9635aea0.png

Jerichoattire_zps11954dd4.png

Jerichoextra_zps8ce351c9.png

Credits:

Defract. for the wrist tattoo/trunks and kickpads attire(I had to cut them up a bit, and edit them, so they were used as a base)

Acid. for the tattoo, the tattoo was completely his, no changes done, it was perfect already :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z7uc3p4ugl4z7mu

Edited by Miztah Raza

I was hoping that you guys are going to make Jericho hair darker, but thanks for Punk and him any way.

Also does Punk have his K2F shirt in entrance ?

Edited by DancyHercules3

I was hoping that you guys are going to make Jericho hair darker, but thanks for Punk and him any way.

Also does Punk have his K2F shirt in entrance ?

Yep, he has his K2F Shirt, I'll try to make his hair darker....

I was just waiting for Jericho and i am pumped to finally have it but to get that punk also is just icing on the cake! Nice mods. I actually did the bryan mod a month back but never released it, he switched up his attire and i wasnt sure if anyone wanted it (looks even better than mine did though lol). Im hoping someone is working on Daniel's black no attire, if not i may just have too... it was one of my favs ;)2 But thnx again love these.

• Like 1